U2 rehearsals in Torino part V: Full aug 2 update + aug 3 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only complaint is that this setlist is pretty much identical to last year's show. Edge stated it would be a different show......:|

Yeah, since we totally had the new intro last tour, and BD opening... and a NEW SONG.... and Miss Sarajevo... and HMTMKMKM.... soooo identical.

Ehhh What? ALL the NLOTH songs?

I see Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Crazy Tonight(in a bit) and MOS being played. How is that dropping ALL the NLOTH songs if 4/5 are still there? :huh:

crazy tonight is just a remix. i really do not count that. dropping nloth and uc for hmtmkmkm. so 4 songs from the new album out of 23 spots, and opening with a song that is around 10 years old. the set list just looks very weak to me.

Adam1_she_said_boom.jpg

OMG, it's the holy weener! :cute:

:wink:

why do you get so excited over a snippet? Just play the fucking song

Yeah, since we totally had the new intro last tour, and BD opening... and a NEW SONG.... and Miss Sarajevo... and HMTMKMKM.... soooo identical.

3 new songs don't justify a new show.

We still have:

UF
COBL
Vertigo
Crazy
SBS
MLK
Walk On
One/Amazing Grace
Streets

Edge just made it sound like since the 2009 was documented and shown to the world on youtube, the 2010 would have some new tricks.

Opening with Beautiful Day is about as perplexing as cutting Breathe from the Rose Bowl DVD.

I'm still holding out hope Get on Your Boots, Magnificent, or a new song opens the show. :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom