Setlist Party! East Rutherford 1, 9/23/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was a bit short. I was hoping to hear Plug In Baby or Butterflies and Hurricanes or Unnatural Selection...

And now the audio and video are gone again...I want some U2 :sad:

from that adam thing: 8:07 mval359: I wonder if U2 will do One? It was great when they said that it would be an honor to have Adam sing it

I wonder how that would sit with the One-haters around here?:D

From what I saw at Gillette, the majority of folks only really sat down once U2 took the set. I thought it looked really empty there for awhile too, but once the concert started everything looked great

Dan I have Barcelona One Bootleg on now (Crazy Tonight) I am planning on starting 9/13/09 Bootleg as soon as this one is complete:drool:

Damn my wife :heart: her some Grey's Anatomy on DVD

Maybe it's McSteamy:ohmy:

Dan I have Barcelona One Bootleg on now (Crazy Tonight) I am planning on starting 9/13/09 Bootleg as soon as this one is complete:drool:

Damn my wife :heart: her some Grey's Anatomy on DVD

Maybe it's McSteamy:ohmy:

McSteamy, McHottie, McDreamy. Take your pick.

Hello Everyone! Don't think I've ever posted before, but thought I might join in tonight. Die-hard Bruce fan and semi-die-hard U2 fan, but really don't want to do my homework and thought this might be a fun way to procrastinate and with the rumors swirling tonight seems like the perfect night.

Plus, I'm getting excited about my first U2 show of the tour in Atlanta in a couple of weeks!

Apparently I missed a song in the Muse set... according to the Muse board :shrug:

1. America
2. Hysteria
3. Supermassive Black Hole
4. Resistance
5. United States of Eurasia
6. Starlight
7. Undisclosed Desires
8. Time Is Running Out
9. Uprising
10. Knights of Cydonia

Hello Everyone! Don't think I've ever posted before, but thought I might join in tonight. Die-hard Bruce fan and semi-die-hard U2 fan, but really don't want to do my homework and thought this might be a fun way to procrastinate and with the rumors swirling tonight seems like the perfect night.

Plus, I'm getting excited about my first U2 show of the tour in Atlanta in a couple of weeks!

Welcome :wave:

Welcome!:wave: BRUUUUUCCEEE!!
Another ATL concert person! I think that makes about 7 or 8 of us. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom