Barcelona I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, if this audio feed from U2start works, and someone is willing to record it using Audacity or similar programs, we could easily have a bootleg within an hour of the show.

i would, but unfortunately, i won't be around during the show. i have daddy duties. :wink:

the website for the live audio appears to have a button for 'download', it could therefore be possible that once the show is finished it could be downloaded immediately?

if you look at previous recordings placed there, it would seem this way :hyper:

5 hours to...... TUF, Drowning Man (I hope), MLK, Walk On and Ultraviolet :drool::drool:

THE FIRST SETLIST PARTY of the TOUR!!!, Welcome to the newcomers! :rockon:

Holy Crap!!! George is getting excited (shameless Sienfeld reference)

the website for the live audio appears to have a button for 'download', it could therefore be possible that once the show is finished it could be downloaded immediately?

if you look at previous recordings placed there, it would seem this way :hyper:

hmm....i'm not sure on that one. good catch.

I'm going to leave and when I come back in 5 hours I'll have a billion posts to catch up on :doh:

I have to go out and get do my final shopping for Dublin. I just need to get some odds and ends and I'm going to to do it really fast

Mine has gone up so much just from the spoilers thread alone. I can't imagine what the setlist parties are going to do

Hi Chels!

Remember a few months weeks ago?....we were getting our pics and authographs from the band in LA?

Good times.

I hope no one was trying to twitter and run at the same time. That's how you fall and get trampled by the stampede of U2 fiends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom