October 3 - Stadium Raleigh - NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sold out is irrelvant because there are always ticket drops up until the day of the show. Dublin 3 just had a ticket drop with the GAs. So most venues do not actually 'sell out'. There are some exceptions but I know last tour and others you were able to get tickets to basically any show on the day of or before with these ticket drops (that's how many, many of us got tix).

I was thinking of going to this show and wondered if anyone could suggest inexpensive hotels near the venue. I'm hoping to do GA so something as close as possible would be ideal.
I am not familiar with the area at all so any info will be appreciated!

I was thinking of going to this show and wondered if anyone could suggest inexpensive hotels near the venue. I'm hoping to do GA so something as close as possible would be ideal.
I am not familiar with the area at all so any info will be appreciated!

Carter-Finley Stadium is kind of far-flung from the various centers of activity. Do you want to be close to the stadium, or would you rather reside someplace more active? If you google hotels in the Crabtree Valley area of Raleigh, you might find a number of different options. Crabtree Valley is about 5-6 miles from the Carter-Finley, but features some proximate restaurants, bars, etc... Hope this helps. If you need more info, please do not hesistate to ask. :wave:

BFF living 20 mins from Carter-Finley + buying extra GA ticket as belated birthday gift for BFF = free lodging, free bathroom/shower facilities, & free light breakfast for the Blu's :lol: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom