October 3 - Stadium Raleigh - NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. I pulled up much better seats in the general sale. In retrospect I should have bought them and tried to sell the pre-sale ones. Think I'll keep looking.

As for GAs, I do not know why everyone wants those. This is not The Cat's Cradle or even RBC Center - it's a football field. For every one against the rail there will be someone on the 5 yard line at the other end of the field. No thanks. I guess if you have all freakin' day, don't mind not being able to go pee, etc...

well depends on the intensity of passion in everyone.

I got GAs for Dublin, but I got all 3 nights there so by odds I hope I get the rails one night out of the 3. I'd be happy then. And I'm 22, I've got the energy and patience to wait for hours to get in.

Seems like intensity for Carter-Finley is not fully here and there are still Tons of tickets available.

You could still get 29 seats together in any section. GAs is all that's sold out.

Seems like intensity for Carter-Finley is not fully here and there are still Tons of tickets available.

You could still get 29 seats together in any section. GAs is all that's sold out.

I'm not going to portray that the show is close to sold out (it isn't), but I just checked, and though you can select 29 (and even more) tickets, when I tried that, there were none available in that quantity. I tried 20 together and couldn't get that either.

In addition to the GAs, the $30 seats are sold out, so you're looking at 20 - 25K tickets sold in those two categories alone. The $55 seats are sold out, too. At $95, only upper section is available (section 30, row H came up most recently). That's far from a sellout, but the whole lower bowl is sold out except for $250s, so I think you're looking at something like 40,000 tickets sold already. The $250s that are available aren't great seats, so clearly they sold a good number of those. The show is still more than 5 months away. When the Stones played Wallace Wade at Duke a few years ago, you could pull up similar seats (to U2s $250's) all the way until the day of the show, but the stadium sure looked full at showtime.

I spoke with a friend who lives in Va. she said Raleigh Stadium is only about a six hour drive from Scott Stadium:hmm:

I have GA FLOOR for Va.

O no what's that I hear behind me

:madwife:

LOL

I spoke with a friend who lives in Va. she said Raleigh Stadium is only about a six hour drive from Scott Stadium:hmm:

I have GA FLOOR for Va.

O no what's that I hear behind me

:madwife:

LOL

Hate to make this more complicated for you, but it's more like 3 1/2 to 4 hours :hmm:

Say what??? Wow - I get to share the BAW's first GA experience?? :happydance:

Hurry, October! Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!!!!!!! :hyper:

It seems like only singles are left for this show in TM. Does that sound right?

For what it's worth, I just checked TM, and tix (at least in pairs) are available at the $95 and $250 price points. Of course, GA is gone and I think the $55 tix are also gone. Given that it is a Saturday show, that Raleigh is a fun/affordable city, the weather during the beginning of October is ususally spectacular, and the NA leg will be (sort of) winding down, I imagine tickets will become more scarce as we approach September and October. If you're thinking of coming to our fair city for the show, let me be the first to extend a warm, hospitable welcome! :wave:

Great to hear tickets for Raleigh are more scarce now. I was not sure if this show would sell out but I think we are getting closer to that. I wonder how Oklahoma is doing. I'll go check now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom