October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As lil' jon would say...

YEEEAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:rockon: two GAs!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I wish all the breathe members luck!! that was SOOOOOOO easy!

Yea! I'm happy for all of you guys. Nice to hear it was that easy. Thanks for the good luck about tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be just as quick then too.

"The password entered is not yet active. Please check your information regarding the time frame when you are elligible for this offer."

What the duece?!?!?! My access code isn't working.

If you are in the Boots pre-sale group David, you don't get to purchase til Thursday I believe.

And Zee - they won't be adding any dates today, especially since the General Sale hasn't even taken place yet.

Yippee! I got 2 GAs too! Although I'm also going to bid on the Red Zone for the sake of my poor hubby who actually hates standing up at concerts(although he'll be standing for this one, you can bet your sweet patootie!) and isn't all that hip on standing in a GA line all day. Now, can they PLEASE post the Vegas date? :drool:

Yup-good luck to Breathe & Boots! It was super duper easy! The $96.50 seats looked decent too, FYI-lower level! The $31.50 were nosebleeds for sure.

I dunno, I didn't get an email. I just went to the tour page that has the access code in the upper left and the Day 1 Horizon link to Ticketmaster.

Oh well.

I just got 4 GA/Field for the Rose Bowl as a Horizon member. I really hope they do the lottery because it seemed as if last time they did it, Propaganda member's tix were weighted in favor of getting in the ellipse. I got in the ellipse for both nights at the Staples center in November '05.

I am still going! I wont let that deter me.

You'll be fine. Boots presale starts tomorrow or Thurs, right?

dammit, why do these things cost money that poor college students like me don't have? nerds. i'll find a way.

Sell plasma - that'll about cover the ticket price. That's what a lot of hard up college students I knew did.

dammit, why do these things cost money that poor college students like me don't have? nerds. i'll find a way.

disco, there are some pretty nice 31 dollar seats right on the side available. Up a bit but not bad at all. You can collect bottles and cans for a week or two on campus. :)

That isn't much more than a movie ticket.

:hyper:I'm in I'm in I'm in!!!!:hyper:

*does a happy dance*

Now to sit back and calmly wait for June 30 to see how the GA system will work this time around....

I was thinking, with the tone of the new album in some was harkening back to thier older sound, what are the odds of them playing the song "October" since well, it will be October. Although it'll be October in LA. No "trees stripped bare" here. So maybe it wouldn't be that appropriate.

Sell plasma - that'll about cover the ticket price. That's what a lot of hard up college students I knew did.

i've heard of this, and it sounds very tempting, especially this week

disco, there are some pretty nice 31 dollar seats right on the side available. Up a bit but not bad at all. You can collect bottles and cans for a week or two on campus. :)

That isn't much more than a movie ticket.

i've had seats for the 2 u2 shows i went to, but i NEED to be on the floor. i'm sure i can save up but i should have started weeks ago, and i'm spending all my money to see the Killers in San Jose in a few weeks. i'll just have to hope that some blue crack people will have GAs to sell in the coming months...or now...? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom