June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tickets in the mail on Thursday. Wife made it to the mailbox first though. She thought they were the Seattle tickets so she's still in the dark about Anaheim 2. How long can I keep this secret?

Finances be damned, I'm not sure I could resist an Interference gathering in the Happiest Place On Earth

Oh we'll be at Disneyland. Someway, somehow. Maybe I can say it's my belated birthday present :hmm:

And you have to come to Chicago, too.

Did you win the lottery & are you flying Maddy & I out there? And you cleared it with her teachers too? :hyper: :hi5:

:sad:

Got my tickets in the mail on Thursday. Wife made it to the mailbox first though. She thought they were the Seattle tickets so she's still in the dark about Anaheim 2. How long can I keep this secret?

:lol:

:sexywink: :flirt:

(Mine is in May, Maddy's is in July - your gift would cover us both! :happy: )

ooh - when's your b'day? Mine's May 14.

Oh, and after all the TicketFast hassle, I got my hard tickets in the mail today :hyper: I think I"ll still bring the TicketFast ones that I printed AND the email from TM to the venue with me, just in case.
<--- paranoid

So, anaheim was the only "double header' for me on the tour-BUT they just announced a second show for Montreal!!
Man, I'm going to be so broke

Wait, Kim, you don't have the 1st Montreal show in your sig - are you gonna go now BECAUSE they're doing 2 shows?

I'll be doing my first double header in Anaheim :hyper:

Wait, Kim, you don't have the 1st Montreal show in your sig - are you gonna go now BECAUSE they're doing 2 shows?

I'll be doing my first double header in Anaheim :hyper:

I need go change my sig. I planned on the Montreal show on 7/16 and as luck would have it they sold out and added show 2 on 7/17. So I was going for 1 show anyway.

got 3 GA tix for Anaheim...sweet!

I got seats for Anaheim 1 and GA for Anaheim 2...and I'll be done with school by then....holy shit...gonna be so happy haha...I love having things like this to look forward to! :D

I'm sooo jealous of everyone who already has their Ana2 GAs. Kelly & I are set for Ana1, but we'll just have to wait & see what happens for the 2nd show. Too many other obligations right now... you know - all the general real life shit. :slant: :down:

:lol:

Space Mountain? :hyper: We're in!!! :hyper:

0406.gif
0406.gif
0406.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom