June 12, 2010 Invesco Field, Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the area like around Invesco Field? Is it safe? I've never been to Denver and I'd like to stay at a hotel near it - like the Ramada or something.

hotel VQ is where a lot of people are staying.

denverp.jpg

well. this was my excuse not to go to my high school reunion.

need a new excuse now

I just canceled my hotel reservation and rebooked my flights to take me from Orange County to Oakland.

I hope to find a ticket by the time the new date rolls around. I wouldn't have been able to go in June but now I hope to make it. I :heart: Denver

I hope to find a ticket by the time the new date rolls around. I wouldn't have been able to go in June but now I hope to make it. I :heart: Denver

it shouldn't be too hard. in my case, i'd only be able to make the rescheduled show if it landed on a weekend and the travel days wouldn't interfere with my work schedule.

i figuring i'm going to have to unload some tickets for shows i have (anaheim, denver and seattle) and buy tickets for new shows based on the dates

^Yeah me too. Depending on how they go, I might drop this show for Chicago or just do both depending on money.

think I will also be going to Denver anyway ....can't cancel hotel cause i got a promotional rate and had to pay up front...and the airline wnats too much to change

got an e-mail from the hotelvq telling me they hope i enjoy my upcoming stay

knife. twisted

I'm still going to Denver this Friday for a weekend getaway. I'm pretty excited.:D

I'm going to spend the entire day on Saturday at Red Rocks.

I'll take pictures and post them here.:wave:

we are also still going to Denver for the weekend....already seen redrocks....thinking about rafting! also pretty sure we will go to the U2 tribute band on Friday night if it is still playing?

yes..we will check into it...I have a U2 friend in Denver and she wants to go too ...so we will just pretend we are doing the real thing..it will soften the blow a small bit:|

woo hoo. getting ready to head to the airport

/what i would have said if bono wouldn't have hurt his back'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom