Boy / October / War song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Ok so we've had Electric Co, An Cat, I Will Follow, Gloria, etc etc

Here's what I want...I was listening to this today and it's just a fucking brilliant song. And would segue nicely into the next one:

LIKE A SONG
and then
I THREW A BRICK

:drool:

Honestly, I wish U2 would/could write songs like LIKE A SONG again. :up:

if anything, i think we'll see some rarities from UF and AB since both remasters are coming out during the tour.

The smallest amount possible. The only song I really care at all to see from this era is NYD, although I have to admit Tomorrow would be pretty cool, too (like that'll ever happen).

I reckon since they revisited Boy and October last tour, I think we'll only see I Will Follow. Far more likely to see rareties from The Unforgettable Fire.

I would have no problem with dropping I Will Follow. I still don't mind hearing it, but it's veering dangerously close to the "old, tired warhorse" category.

They do play Out of Control relatively frequently but I've never heard it, so I would be ecstatic to hear it at one of the shows I'm attending this year.

Gloria is all I'd care to hear in concert off October, and I heard that on Vertigo, so I'm good there.

Two Hearts Beat As One would be cool to hear.

I am with those who predict more UF and AB than Boy/October/War this time out.

However, I would love for Boy to be mined for Another time another place and for War to be mined for Two Hearts Beat as One.

I think 2 hearts has a reasonably good chance, another time another place, not so much.

I love all 3 albums, but would honestly be fine if they just decided to overlook them completely with the exception of the occasional out of control or I will follow in favor of promenade, asoh, uf track, wire, ultraviolet, love is blindess and wild horses from UF and AB. Hell, even JT has its songs that desperately could use a comeback: exit, IGC, Trip through your wires.

Vertigo gave us enough of these albums, time for UF, JT and AB to come back with an emphasis on rarities from each.

we'll hear rare stuff from UF and POP, I don't think they will be visiting Boy and October again this tour.... but if it's the case, my vote goes for:

1. Twilight
2. Like a song
3. Rejoice

I think one or two of the following have a high probability of being played:

Fire
Twilight
I threw a Brick
October

I think I would completely lose it if they played Twilight. Completely. I would have to be restrained I'd be so happy.

And please dear god U2 do not waste our time with Luminous Times. With the catalogue you have to draw on, it would be criminal.

Back
Top Bottom