All Discussion on 2011 Rehearsals, Soundchecks *SPOILER ALERT*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think if he heard singing, I'd say it's a fair bet it was the actual song, as the transition is just the little spoken bits over that music.

This guy's been to about a zillion shows, so I think he's savvy enough to know what's what. But obviously I can't say for sure.

Seriously, oh my fucking god.

Zooropa's only ever been played live three times before: 8, 11, and 12 August 1993.

EBTTRT, now Zooropa if they play it... makes me real depressed about Australia's shows.

God, me too. Especially that my last 360 show was that shitty Melbourne II one.

They brought back an old Achtung Baby song...now they're bringing back an old Zooropa song....what's next?? *fingers crossed* for an old POP song!!

Bah, he doesn't sing the "I have no religion" lyric.

What, we needed somebody to say something critical. :wink:

:tongue:

EBTTRT, now Zooropa, if only The Fly and UV!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

If they actually play this new stuff in concert, and then DON'T bring it up the US, I will .... uh ... make some REALLY DRAMATIC GESTURE.

Man it's been a while since I've been this genuinely excited about what the band may do.

Even the videos of the unreleased songs being soundchecked in Turin, I only watched each one of them once. Already played the Zooropa soundcheck three times.

I'm dumb-struck. I was just piddling around on Twitter, saw a tweet that said, Brazil U2 soundcheck and, being bored, I just clicked it.

It was playing in the background and suddenly, "Zooropa...Zooropa" came on and I was like :hmm:

Then I realized they were actually playing it and I was like: :drool::drool: :applaud:

Too bad I will not be online tomorrow for the first show when they actually debut it. Here's hoping we'll have some awesome videos!

Back
Top Bottom