What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks lauramullen ... i ordered the sweatshirt sight unseen, and i'm psyched i did! :drool:

No problem. I don't think it shrank after I washed it either. I haven't put it on since I washed it, because it is hot where I live, but it looks the same size

maybe they drop shirts that don't sell well at the start of the tour, and replace them with new ones as the tour goes on?

good point or to force people that like them and want to buy them that don't have anymore shows to spend money on u2.com

001-4.jpg

Looks awesome!

Okay, so is that a hoody and if so does the hood cover up the awesomeness when worn?

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn't put EDUN t-shirts in the dryer. They're made of a softer cotton that shrinks. /late

Ping.fm / Uploaded Image from u2gigs
Two new t-shirts available in London! Unknown Caller theme'd! I like them!

This link has another picyture of merchandise. On one of the shirts, all you can see is larry's face but it looks like the image from the big screen during the crazy tonight remix.

Anyone have anymore pics/info on that shirt???

This link has another picyture of merchandise. On one of the shirts, all you can see is larry's face but it looks like the image from the big screen during the crazy tonight remix.

Yes, there's also a new shirt with the four faces as on the screen for the Crazy Tonight remix (not every face is as big as the others, like it is on the screen). The back says U2 (vertically) and between the U and the 2 it says "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight".

:)

It's not a hoodie, it's a zipup sweatshirt

That jacket looked great, but couldn't afford the 60 quid after all the other merchandise I bought. May get it from the online store in the future.

I don't feel right about buying a shirt for a show I didn't go to. Like if I bought the Barcelona shirt and didn't actually go to Barcelona

I actually dislike people with a passion who do that, they think its cool to buy any band shirt.

They were sold out of Wembley shirts on Night 2, meaning my Amsterdam, Dublin, London display plan is ruined.

If I hadn't spent my £40 cash on fake touted tickets the previous night, I would have bought them as I meandered down Wembley Way on Friday. There were no cash machines around so I was out of luck.

Interestingly, the guy at one of the stalls says he hated U2, especially Bono and The Edge. We had a good laugh about it.

Hey lauramullen - how does the size run on the track jacket? With the edun t-shirts, they seem to run a bit smaller, but then when it's not edun (like the U2 Go Home t-shirt that came with the U2.com subscription), they seem huge! I'm trying to make an educated guess before ordering it... Thanks for any help you can give!:wave:

Shout for Joy
If You Get the Chance

would be an instant buy for me. Color/style irrelevant.:drool:

Got my shirts from the online store today, right size and everything. I have heard stories of people getting wrong sizes and stuff but I have NEVER had a problem with the online store.

I got the 360 Tour 09 shirt and the one with band on front, Bono arms out with Euro tour dates on the back. They look pretty good.

Yes, there's also a new shirt with the four faces as on the screen for the Crazy Tonight remix (not every face is as big as the others, like it is on the screen). The back says U2 (vertically) and between the U and the 2 it says "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight".

:)

Holy shit really???? OMG I need to get that! At the beginning of the tour I was saying they needed to make a shirt like this!!!

Anyone have a good pic of that t-shirt? It's not on U2.com.

Hey lauramullen - how does the size run on the track jacket? With the edun t-shirts, they seem to run a bit smaller, but then when it's not edun (like the U2 Go Home t-shirt that came with the U2.com subscription), they seem huge! I'm trying to make an educated guess before ordering it... Thanks for any help you can give!:wave:

I got a large and it fits great. I could easily fit into a medium, but sometimes they shrink, but it didn't after I washed it. I also like to wear stuff like that big

Awesome! Thanks for the pics! The crazy tonight shirt is pretty cool looking! I hope they keep rolling out the new merch!

Wow THANKS for the pictures!!!! :bow: I'm asking my friend who goes to more UK shows to get me the CT shirt. :love:

Other t-shirts that are EDUN: Checking my own t-shirts, the Loose Electricity is EDUN. Seems like the 'special' t-shirts are. The Dublin date one isn't. Nor is the Tour dates t-shirt.
I think on the 2nd picture, the four t-shirts on the right are EDUN. The one with Bono on it(Infinity is a great place to start??), the white one with red tour logo, the stand up comedy and loose electricity t-shirts..

Thanks GG. I want the Loose Electricity one. I'm going to get it in Foxboro and maybe another, but not sure which one yet

yeah the one with just Bono on it is EDUN as well..don't get the Stand Up Comedy one though, the colors wash out right away and then you have a white shirt for 30 Eur. warned quite a few people who wanted to get it in London..

Popmartijn said:

Whoooa, I can't wait to buy that one! :applaud:

OOOO there are so many cool ones....I like the white and red one with the lips in between the U and the 2 on the back...breaking the bank on merch for sure!

Back
Top Bottom