Upper level seating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A bit late...

I've never seen U2 so I couldn't tell you for sure or anything...

I have seen a concert at a stadium before, literally 6 rows from the very top of it. Not to mention, it rained hard at this show... anyway, sound was great from where I was, all things considered.

Should be fine, though don't take my word for it; your mileage may vary.

i had 300 level seats for chicago 1 and 400 level seats for chicago 2. even though i had higher seats and was wearing earplugs, i still thought the sound was good. even up in the 400s, the sound and visuals are all great. the only thing i noticed was in the 400s, there was a bit of an echo with bono's lyrics. i heard someone complaining about that for the previous show too and they didn't have 400 level seats, so i think that was just more of an acoustics problem for certain parts of the stadium.

the only problem i had with sound in the 400 level was an echo that was actually not noticeable unless i listened for it.

my seats in the 300 level had a slightly funky sound, but that was more related to the mix overall, because i was talking to people in the expensive seats who felt the same way. it sounded like the edge was way, way too prominent in the mix and even then it wasn't a big deal.

my seats in the 300 level had a slightly funky sound, but that was more related to the mix overall, because i was talking to people in the expensive seats who felt the same way. it sounded like the edge was way, way too prominent in the mix and even then it wasn't a big deal.
not with the earplugs! :D

At Toronto 1, I was directly infront of the stage in the 100 section, and the sound was perfect. Crystal clear, all instruments audible and crisp.

Toronto 2, I was up in the 500's to the right of the stage, and I noticed the sound (while still good) was less crisp, some of the vocals were muddled by echo and by being drowned by the instruments a little bit. But it was in no way bad, it was still great! Have a fun time!!!:wave:

I am in 319 Thursday. Row 19 I believe. Head on shot of the stage from above. Seeing five shows, I am okay with this. Gives me a chance to take it all in. Wednesday I'll be in the second level behind the stage!

SMB

Back
Top Bottom