Presale/General Sale Discussion - Australia/New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, I guess that after next Friday morning everyone will be on an equal playing field in terms of ticket buying, every man for himself!:wink:

:wave: I think you just log into U2.com, click on 'account info' at the top right hand corner and your code(s) should appear on the left hand side with your user information. If not, log in and click on 'New Zealand/Australia Presale Info Here' in the top right hand corner and you should find them there.

Yep, that's correct.

thanks mate, that worked. I now have my code:)

Oh yeah stressing out alright! I thought this would be a carefree (well ticket buying never is) little morning of getting some tickets but the potential for disaster is there and yeah just all round stress! Good luck everyone anyway! :wink:

Can I be a p@#ck and remind people to only purchase what they require. I have an issue with one code = 4 tickets max for one show in that it might tend to make people buy more tickets than they need just so that they don't have any 'spare'. Buy only what you need and then it will be fairer for all of us.

Are the pre-sale tickets marked as such? If so then I'd hope never to see any on eBay.

hey does any1 have a third pre sale code? i have had the 2 codes that came with 2009, and 2010 subscriptions, but i also just subscribed to 2011 yr yesterday. I havent received the 3rd code yet, should I have. Has any1 been in this situation?

hey does any1 have a third pre sale code? i have had the 2 codes that came with 2009, and 2010 subscriptions, but i also just subscribed to 2011 yr yesterday. I havent received the 3rd code yet, should I have. Has any1 been in this situation?

I would link you to the site FAQ but it's down at the moment but in the FAQ it says that if you renewed after monday I think it was then you wouldn't get a new code, as I tried that yesterday too. Have a look when the sites back up

i think people who renewed after the dates were announced are in a totally new group, which will be available for presale on monday. so i'd assume (well since it's u2.com, i should say i hope) that means they'll get the codes up between now and then.

how/why the codes can't be instantly available to see is beyond me, but yeah.

Tell you what I'm doing Year 12 at the moment and I think that if I had an exam on u2.com's 'mysterious ways' it would be the hardest one of them all! :wink:

And Birdman, that's gotta be it, right? haha:D

:wave: I think you just log into U2.com, click on 'account info' at the top right hand corner and your code(s) should appear on the left hand side with your user information. If not, log in and click on 'New Zealand/Australia Presale Info Here' in the top right hand corner and you should find them there.

Yep, that's correct.

Thankyou! im feeling sick about it! im getting (hopefully) 4 redzone tickets so you can meet me there if you like!!

philly80 ... there's talk earlier about whether Red Zone tickets will be available in the pre sale or not. Apparently they were not available in North America. Do some reading... and have a backup plan just in case they aren't available tomorrow. Every minute of lost time counts.

Oh yeah the feeling of super excitement but you can't fully enjoy it due to that inkling of fear..:D:shifty:

And by the way u2.com is off and running again!

I'm not 100% sure I'll even be able to purcahse them myslef, hopefully the fiancée can. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Perth has been separated into Seats and GA as well.

philly80 ... there's talk earlier about whether Red Zone tickets will be available in the pre sale or not. Apparently they were not available in North America. Do some reading... and have a backup plan just in case they aren't available tomorrow. Every minute of lost time counts.

Thankyou! hopefully i can get them! if not it will have to be seats as i cant line up all day as i have a little baby!!

Good luck everyone! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom