Oakland, Edmonton and Toronto Presale/Gen. Sale Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 GA tix for Toronto! The presale went flawlessly for me. I was refreshing it a few times around 9:59 just in case my clock was off, but the second it hit 10:00 I refreshed it once more and it was open for business.

Thank goodness for the presales. I hate buying anything on Ticketmaster during public sale--especially public sales for high-profile bands like U2!

the sound was awesome for the first two shows but the roof was open so it really depends on that... If it's raining the closed roof will really fuck up the acoustics.

thanks! GA looks weird on that field layout according to the Rogers Centre website...was GA a madhouse there or pretty much the same as elsewhere? I want to do GA again but am trying to decide where it would make sense to do a seat (Toronto, or Chicago, or East Lansing)
cheers all! waits are long so far...pulled some seats but not where I want them yet...:crack:

2009-10-25153418.jpg

30479s.gif

It would problematic for the football seats to be in place: the stage would be built right up against the baseball diamond, and there would be VERY LITTLE space for GA.

As baseball fans know, the A's will not allow ticket holders to stand on the infield turf for a concert (in order to preserve the field).

Therefore, I would guess that the football seats will not be in place, and that the configuration will more closely resemble the typical concert configuration for the Coliseum (such as the Police show):

policeconcert.jpg

There should have been an official seating chart at 360.u2.com before the pre-sale. Bad form on their part.

there is a purchase time limit of 3 minutes, but sometimes the page notes less time than that due to the sluggish queue system. it is best to have a card on your TM account and simply click the mouse a couple times to complete the transaction.

it searched and searched...i was in the queue for 4 min or more and i initially got in at 10am.. it was freaking me out... :crazy:

but I got a GA for Toronto!:hyper:

congrats! :up:
me too!
I initially had long waits, but the times decreased as I kept pulling up the same damned seats and then just decided to go with GA. I want to try a back-of-stage seat sometime, so I figure if I still want that I can try for it in the public-onsale. I feel relieved and set to have gotten my single GA (I just cannot find people to come with me for these concerts, I must not be hanging around with the right people :wink: and plus I have 3 venues at least to use these handy presale codes for, I am grateful for the relief they allow with this whole crazy ticket-acquisition scene!), phew!
good luck to everyone and happy ticketmastering. I think I finally have that process a little down now :lol: Though today in my excitement and desire to check on both seats and GA I made the no-no mistake of temporarily having more than one window open:doh:
cheers all!

Back
Top Bottom