Norman, Houston, Dallas - PreSale & General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've already got my confirmation emails from ticketmaster. Once it goes thru its a done deal. There are three other presales going on today besides u2.com presale. I would try and that way be sure to get ga's. Maybe shady but it works. That's ticketmaster for you.

That just seems shady. What if it gets cancelled?

Yeah this is weird.. some kind of glitch in the system??

I dont think you guys should be using your codes until its time. This may take away from the Horizon subscribers.

That just seems shady. What if it gets cancelled?

Tour FAQs

Find me something in there indicating it will.

I've already got my confirmation emails from ticketmaster. Once it goes thru its a done deal. There are three other presales going on today besides u2.com presale. I would try and that way be sure to get ga's. Maybe shady but it works. That's ticketmaster for you.

I've got my confirmation already too. My checking account is already $135 lighter. It is indeed a done deal.

That seems pretty shitty if you ask me.

smielephantin7.gif

if the shadiest thing i do is buy 4 tickets to my favorite band of which i have loved for 25 years is the worst thing i do i thing i can live with myself.

It's kind of like the record leak. Nobody but the band/record company was upset about that. Now we have a presale leak. Horizon and Breathe members might get upset. Everyone else is just trying to get tickets. This is ticketmasters fault if anyones.

Why would they get upset? They can get on there and get the tickets they want. If they fuck that up, it's no one's fault but theirs.

It's totally different than the record leak. There are always going to be enough albums to go around. There are a limited number of tickets. And yeah, all presale members have a right to get pissed. Those who paid up every year for the 'priveledge' of getting in first on the presale and those who didn't and were counting on the system working well enough to give them a really good shot at getting good tix.

This presale is so f'ed up. Horizon and Breathe memebers have every right to be mad. I would be if I was going for some of these shows.

I'm a Breathe member and I'm livid.

I wonder if anyone would have even noticed this had I not brought it up.

It's totally different than the record leak. There are always going to be enough albums to go around. There are a limited number of tickets. And yeah, all presale members have a right to get pissed. Those who paid up every year for the 'priveledge' of getting in first on the presale and those who didn't and were counting on the system working well enough to give them a really good shot at getting good tix.

This is Norman we are talking about. I don't think any u2.com group will get shut out for this show.

I subscribed to U2.com BEFORE the tour was announced and got a boots code anyway. That was not fair also. So I don't feel guilty in the least.

No one will loose out on tickets for these 3 shows. Understood, people do have a right to be upset. Not as bad as those other pre-sales that interfer with U2.com pre-sale. But, everyone will get tickets. And good tickets no doubt

SMB

i'm a breathe member. i haven't tried entering in the code, but i think i'll wait til tomorrow to be safe. what are breathe members doing here?

anyone have the link for the norman venue presale?

I agree. I got GA tickets and someone I know got their membership yesterday were able to get reserved seating. thats bull.

On another note, I may need to change my GA tickets for reserved. Where do i go for that in the forum?

Back
Top Bottom