How hard is it to get a group of 3 or 4 tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I have a lot of friends who want to go the the New York show with me next year, so I was thinking of trying to get a group of 3 or 4 tickets seated together in the general sale tomorrow. I've never tried that before, I always get 2 tickets together. So is it a lot harder to get a group of 3 or 4, is it next to impossible to get good seats? I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the matter. Thank you.

I was able to get 4 pretty good seats for the Anaheim show, and it seemed pretty easy to buy groups of seats like that, but that was during the horizon presale window....I think you'll be fine though, even during the public sale, just make sure you're ready right when they go on sale. :up:

If you try at 10 o'clock tomorrow, 3 or 4 shouldn't be any harder than 2.

i easily picked up 4 GAs for VANCOUVER {last show of 09} & just got 4 GAs for Seattle next year...

yes thats in presale, but i dont see why it should be any different in public sale, we used to do it back in the day, even w/out fast internet access n' all... get in early, get in fast... should be fine..:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom