General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wouldnt worry about getting hold of GA tickets, there will be thosuands flying around and i really dont thin the prices will stay up very high for various reasons.

so its not the end of the world if u can;t get one via TM.

for wembley BTW.

I agree .
I've always found that Ticketmaster.co.uk are good in that they always release small batches of tickets further down the line.

Does anyone think I can change the shipping options on tickets I have already purchased?

I would contact ticketmasterUK later this morning to change.

Shouldn't be a problem, as the tickets won't be sent for some time i bet....

Its also per BILLING ADDRESS so if you want another concert through TM you need a friend/relatives card with a different address. We had the same thing on The Vertigo Tour.

Do people trade single tickets for shows? say I have an extra '1' ticket for Wembley, could I trade it with someone who has 1 ticket for either of the Croke shows?

Does anyone know what the deal is with TicketFast, in our jubilant panic at getting through, me and my mates selected that option for Dublin I. I've just never had any experience of it before. And does it effect the ability to swop or sell tickets? Its just we have 1 extra that we need to shift. :hyper:

Do people trade single tickets for shows? say I have an extra '1' ticket for Wembley, could I trade it with someone who has 1 ticket for either of the Croke shows?

Of course they do, I've done it many times. But they should be GAs. Seats, especially singles, are much harder to trade.

I just got 6 GA tix via the web on the public onsale for Cardiff and at the same time I was on the phone for Wembley tix. The Cardiff GA's went through and then I booked 4 Wembley seats. Ticketmaster have told me my Wembley seats will be cancelled with no charge as I can only have 6 tix?

Anyone know if this is the case?

Ticketmaster have just told me that I can transfer the seated ticket purchase to someone else's card/address

I keep getting:

Sorry! We are currently experiencing high volumes of traffic.

We will try and get you onto the site by automatically loading the box office for you.

To try for yourself click here

Me too

i'm checking for a friend now

You can on this tour, I've checked with Ticketmaster and Ticketline

Yeah, I was figuring that was the limit for each individual show.

I've already bought Dublin II and intend to buy Dublin III on the same card, so I hope there are no problems (or for my friend to buy Dublin III, but he bought Dublin I, so it's the same scenario really).

Yeah, I was figuring that was the limit for each individual show.

I've already bought Dublin II and intend to buy Dublin III on the same card, so I hope there are no problems (or for my friend to buy Dublin III, but he bought Dublin I, so it's the same scenario really).

What kind of tickets did you guy for Dublin? and did youget it during presale or general sale?

Back
Top Bottom