Weigh in - here---------->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When we have 24 members weighed in
I will organize an Interference Wrestling league by weight classifications.

Prizes for all!

Seriously,

5-6 years ago I weighed 155 pounds, and had more energy.

I would like to drop 1 ½ - 2 pounds a week.

I thought public exposure might pressure me.

That only got me arrested
So I am trying this, instead.

Just to make things fair, I am on the Weight Watchers point system..On 5/16, I weighed 249 when we returned from Toronto...since then, I've gradually reduced...I've returned to LA Fitness, 3 times a week, not such much lifting weights but all cardio...LifeFitness Cycle and Treadmill...

Before meeting BAW 16 years ago, my weight averaged between 185 to 200...I ran in a number of 10K's, then the on-duty motorcycle accident took my left knee...two arthroscopys and since then, well, its apparent...

How about height and weight to visualize the proportion...I'm 5'11" tall and this morning, I weighed 237 This should be interesting.

Last edited:

When we started Weight Watchers almost 3 weeks ago, I weighed in at 173. I've since lost an average of 3 pounds per week but after the third week, I expect that to level out at 1-2 per week.

When I turn 40 in 2006, I am going to give myself the gift of not carrying around 40 extra pounds :up:

Mr. BAW said:
Just to make things fair, I am on the Weight Watchers point system..On 5/16, I weighed 249 when we returned from Toronto...since then, I've gradually reduced...I've returned to LA Fitness, 3 times a week, not such much lifting weights but all cardio...LifeFitness Cycle and Treadmill...

Good for you,

we only got one life to live.

you owe it to yourself, lovely wife, and children.

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

When we started Weight Watchers almost 3 weeks ago, I weighed in at 173. I've since lost an average of 3 pounds per week but after the third week, I expect that to level out at 1-2 per week.

When I turn 40 in 2006, I am going to give myself the gift of not carrying around 40 extra pounds :up:

Whoa! You look like you are in your late 20's!

Sorry didn't mean to get off track. :reject: I'm thinking of doing weight watchers also. I seriously need to stop eating junk food. :|

5"7'...not sure what I weigh but it was 130 at my last Dr. appt this spring.

I'm looking to tone up, not necessarily lose a lot of weight and Friday I just started biking and weight lifting after work. I'm really out of shape as far as muscle tone and endurance. Being in college and working in IT means a lot of sitting around on my arse all day. So now that I've posted...I'll have to keep at it and actually work out everyday after work! Feel free to bug me about it...

starsgoblue said:
While I'm not divulging my wieght here ( :eek: ), I will say I've miraculously lost about 15 pounds since going to Chicago last month. :shrug: :D

That's very cool! :D:happy: :bow:

I'm not divulging my weight either because I haven't weighed myself in 2 years. :|

Back
Top Bottom