Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsMofoGone said:
Where is BonoFox ?? :hmm: We need more cartoon pics !! :up:

;)

flinstones.gif

flintstonesresized.jpg

MsMofo, you got a lot of dvds :)

Don't remember Josie too well, but I love that Barney shot with the toothache. :lol:

Remember how the Batman tv show was in two parts and the first part always ended with them about to eat it :lol:

Yes ... I buy alot of cartoons.

Now, my younger nephew and niece can 'grow up' watching the BEST television cartoons there ever was. :bow:

Batman was classic ... I have the original movie on DVD. I liked that one as all 4 of the original villians were in that movie.
(The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler and Catwoman)

Well, it was the beginning ... Yes !! But it wasn't part of the TV Show, it was a movie. It was called Batman: The Movie. :up:

Also, I need to mention that since Halloween is closer than we think, I just bought the entire series of Friday The 13th on DVD.
I couldn't believe I saw it out ... I've been looking for these flicks for quite some time. I only got the original through Part 7 ... as the last one Part 8, I think it was Jason Takes Manhattan ... was such a stupid part for this series. Jason seemed more like a pussycat than a supernatural killer. :lol:

Well, I've seen a few Looney Tunes out there. Mostly they are like a culmination on other older black-n-white cartoon shows.
I do remember seeing LT by itself ... I just can't remember where it was ... maybe it was Tower Records, as they seemed to have everything (all the time) although, Tower is now no more. I haven't seen anything single for LT since.

My cartoon DVDs List ...

Pink Panther (Classic Cartoon Collection)
Scooby Doo Where Are You (Volumes 1-3) also, several cartoon movies of Scooby Doo as well.
Spiderman (Original 1967 Collection)
The Original SuperFriends and The Legion Of Doom
The SuperFriends Limited Edition (Seasons 1-2)
Speed Racer (Volumes 1-5)
He-Man and The Masters of The Universe (Season 1, Volumes 1-2 and Season 2, Volumes 1-2)
She-Ra Princess of Power (Season 1, Volumes 1-2)
Schoolhouse Rock Collection :lol:
Underdog
Josie and The Pussycats (The Complete Series)
The Woody Woodpecker Classic Cartoon Collection
The Mask

Cool list MsMofo. I'm gonna look for some Looney Tunes. I have a Huckleberry Hound set. Haven't even watched it yet, but it has Pixie & Dixie. :)

Pixie and Dixie ?? :applaud: Oh my ... you just made me remember some more ... add these to my list too. :up:

Tom and Jerry
The Ant and The Aardvark
The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones (cartoon movie)
Batman and Robin Meet Scooby Doo (cartoon movie)
The Wacky Races
The Perils of Penelope Pitstop
Captain America

Yeah, she kinda reminded me of Zsa Zsa Gabor on 'Green Acres' ... only because she had a country-type accent and she was very naive. Although, she was smart ... she still couldn't figure out how to avoid The Claw :lol:

Paul Lynde's voice was so hilarious ... he was the perfect choice for that villian. :up:

I liked Mighty Mouse and the cartoons that they gave in that series, Heckel and Jeckel the talking Magpies, The duck and the cat (I dont think they had names) but they went on a lot of adventures, I believe The Super Heros were part of that combo as well they were:: Strongman, Ropeman, Tornadoman, Diaperman and Coocooman..
ehhh..Im trying to remember who else was in that series...:)

brb

Loved Mighty Mouse, Bonofox. And Heckle & Jeckyl. I had a really cool Heckle & Jeckyl shirt. The duck and the cat sound familiar, I hope you find something, I'd like to see what they looked like. :)

hardyharhar said:
Loved Mighty Mouse, Bonofox. And Heckle & Jeckyl. I had a really cool Heckle & Jeckyl shirt. The duck and the cat sound familiar, I hope you find something, I'd like to see what they looked like. :)

There is actually different spellings for Heckyl and Jeckyl :lol:

Here is Some Mighty Mouse :)

mightymouse.jpg

mightymouse-1.jpg

Mighty20Mouse.jpg

"HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAYYYY!!!"

Yeah, how come I had one right and not the other. :lol: That's what happens when your eyes are half open :)

It means that Mighty Mouse is on the way!!

Back
Top Bottom