Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have Kirk, Bones and Spock Star Trek dolls :reject:

(originals from waaaay back... I'm so glad I kept them!... of course, Kirk lost his pants somewhere along the way :hmm: )

There's one episode where Dino falls in love. The other dino looks exactly the same but a different color and wears a bow, I think :wink:

bonocomet said:
I have Kirk, Bones and Spock Star Trek dolls :reject:

(originals from waaaay back... I'm so glad I kept them!... of course, Kirk lost his pants somewhere along the way :hmm: )

Sung to Queen: Do Do Do, Another one lost his pants, umm, and another one lost

Cool. Loved Star Trek from the start. I remember the fight to keep it on. I've lost track of the new off-shoots, but I hear most of them have been good.

Last edited:
Remember the episode with Rock Hudson. I think his name was Rock Quarry, and he stayed with the Flintstones, I think. :lol:

ok i have something for MsMofo... queen of the pop machine... as long as hhh doesn't mind me hijacking his thread for a moment :shifty:

These are actual surveillance photos from 1986 (I kid you not) of my (pantsless) Capn Kirk doll getting a soda... taken one night when my friends and I had enjoyed a few... um... sodas.... yeah.

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper11986.jpg

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper21986.jpg

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper31986.jpg

Yeah, Wilma and Betty had this gaze on their faces like they were 'high on dope' !! :up:

Remember the episode when the space UFO landed and they cloned Fred (about 50 times)
There were all these Fred doubles running around the neighborhood and Wilma, Barney and Betty never knew that Fred was cloned. :huh:

All the doubles ever said was 'Yabba Dabba Doo' :lol:

sorry MsMofo! Don't worry, Kirk is safely on my shelf in my room.

And he did have fun that night... he got in an M&M jacuzzi!

Back to the cartoons! hey there was a Star trek cartoon for awhile wasn't there? :hmm:

I don't recall the star trek cartoon, but remember the puppets that were astronauts or something. Rocket Ship something or other. :huh:

Remember when the Water Buffalo Lodge had that 'Beautiful Baby' contest ??

Fred and Barney were the maddest friends ever in that episode.
I believe eventually Wilma and Betty got sore at each other too. :up:

I liked the part when Fred and Barney were trying to win votes from people by outdoing each other with special giveaways, if one voted for their baby. It was a great ending overall, as Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm ended up running away because of all the fighting and Fred and Barney and the gals pulled together to find the kids. I think they were found near a cliff or something like that and Dino and Hoppy rescued them. God Bless Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm ... they got the friendship of Fred and Barney and the gals 'back on track' :applaud:

Nice, MsMoFo. a Fred faq page. I think it's obvious :yes:

As usual, it's been fun. Have a good weekend. :wink:

Here I come to save the day......... :whistle:

You have a good weekend too, hardy !! :up:

I'll be outta town 'til Monday, so be good and try NOT to miss me too much. :wink:

Speaking of 'saving the day' ... wasn't that MIGHTY MOUSE ?? :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom