The Seinfeld Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dandy said:
George: Elaine! Get! (She enters) Do women know about shrinkage?

Elaine: What do you mean, like laundry?

George: No.

Jerry: Like when a man goes swimming... afterwards...

Elaine: It shrinks?

Jerry: Like a frightened turtle!

Elaine: Why does it shrink?

George: It just does.

Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.
Nothing like Seinfeld creating a little public awareness... :wink:

the low talker episode

the one who wore the same outfit all the time

the one who never wore a bra, wasn't there an episode s'thing like that? My Seinfeld memory is so fuzzy..I think she might be the one from Desperate Housewives who does the narration, the character who killed herself

the stinky car episode was funny

I interviewed Larry David when he was a standup comic for a college assignement----long before he was LARRY DAVID. Never heard of him before, but after I saw his show I thought he was the one of the funniest comics I had ever heard, with one of the uniquest perceptions I'd ever seen. Came off as a little insecure, but intelligent, hilarious. I was very proud of him after Seinfeld (and very proud that after all the comics I interviewed, I was prescient enough to make him the center of my piece).

remember the episode when elaine got kramer to take her picture for her christmas cards, and her nipple was showing?

GEORGE: Hey. How come I didn't get a Christmas card? Everybody else got one. Jerry got one, Kramer got one. I thought we were good friends. I don't get a Christmas card. I don't get it.

ELAINE: You want a Christmas card? You want a Christmas card? All right here. [rubs George's head on her breasts] Here's your Christmas card.

BonosSaint said:
I interviewed Larry David when he was a standup comic for a college assignement----long before he was LARRY DAVID. Never heard of him before, but after I saw his show I thought he was the one of the funniest comics I had ever heard, with one of the uniquest perceptions I'd ever seen. Came off as a little insecure, but intelligent, hilarious. I was very proud of him after Seinfeld (and very proud that after all the comics I interviewed, I was prescient enough to make him the center of my piece).
Wow, that would be something. On the extras for one of the Seinfeld DVDs (forget which one exactly), he was supposedly crazy on stage. The insecure part doesn't surprise me.

muffin tops.. haha.. give the bottom parts to the homeless and they didn't want the muffins without their tops.. hahahh :lol: :lmao:

i love seinfeld. best show

GEORGE: Really? (Jerry shakes his head) Maybe this will become like a cool thing, living with your parents.

JERRY: (sarcastically)Ya, then maybe baldness will catch on. This will all be turning your way.

GEORGE: Hey believe me, baldness will catch on. When the aliens come, who do you think they're gonna relate to? Who do you think is going to be the first ones getting a tour of the ship?

JERRY: The baldies

:laugh: :laugh:

George: "I really wanna leave my mark this time, you know. I wanna walk away from the Yankees with people saying, 'Wow! Now that guy got canned!'"

Jerry: "So you want to go out in a final blaze of incompetence?"

George: "Remember that summer at Dairy Queen where I cooled my feet in the soft-serve machine?"

Kramer: "You think people will still be using napkins in the year 2000? Or is this mouth-vacuum thing for real?"

George: "So I saw that new movie about the Hindenburg."

Elaine: "Oh, yeah. What's that called?"

George: "Blimp: The Hindenburg Story."

Jerry: "How was it?"

George: "I found it morose. Why dwell on these negative themes?"

Jerry: "Yeah. They should make a movie about all the Hindenburg flights that made it."

George: "Anyway, right in the middle, the ship blows up...burning debris, bodies falling...and then just as this eerie silence settles over the airfield, I yelled out, 'That's gotta hurt!' The place went nuts!"

Jerry: "Imagine the laugh you could have gotten if you'd yelled that out at the actual disaster."

Saleswoman: "Mr. Pennypacker!"

Kramer: "Uh, yes, uh, I...I wanted to, uh, stop by and make sure that my shark tank fits...uh, hello."

Saleswoman: "Mr. Pennypacker, this is Mr. Vandelay. And you know Mr. Varnsen."

Kramer: "Uh, Varnsen."

Jerry: "Pennypacker."

Kramer: "Vandelay."

George: "Pennypacker. Varnsen."

Jerry: "Vandelay. Wait a second...Mr. Pennypacker, if you're here, and Mr. Vandelay is also here, then who's watching the factory?"

Kramer: "The factory?"

Jerry: "The Saab factory?"

Kramer: "Jerry, that's in Sweden!"

Thomassoulo: "George, you're not really handicapped, are you?"

George: I've had my difficulties."

Thomassoulo: "I saw you running down Amsterdam Avenue, lifting that 200 pound motorized cart with one hand."

George: "Mr. Thomassoulo, during times of great stress, people are capable of super human strength. Have you ever seen the Incredible Hulk, sir?"

Thomassoulo: "No."

George: "How about the old Spider Man live action show?"

Thomassoulo: "George, I realize we've signed a 1 year contract with you, but at this point, I think it's best that we both go our separate ways."

George: "I don't understand."

Thomassoulo: "We don't like you. We want you to leave."

George: "Clearer."

Kramer: "Newman and I are reversing the peepholes on our door so you can see in."

Elaine: "Why?"

Newman: "To prevent an ambush."

Kramer: "Yeah, so now I can peek to see if anyone is waiting to jack me with a sock full of pennies."

Jerry: "But then anyone can just look in and see you."

Kramer: "Our policy is we're comfortable with our bodies. You know, if someone wants to help themselves to an eyefull, well, we say, 'Enjoy the show.'"

Kramer: "Nobody carries wallets anymore! I mean, they went out with powdered wigs! Yeah, see here's what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll. See, I keep the big bills on the outside."

Jerry: "That's a five!"

tweety.jpg

Kramer: "Well, more bad news Jerry. You know the police, they found another victim of the Lopper in Riverside Park. I saw the photo, and it looked a lot like you."

Jerry: "Oh, come on, there's a lot of people walking around the city that look like me."

Kramer: "Not as many as there used to be!"

Headso...The Denogginizer...Son Of Dad...

Back
Top Bottom