The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah she made a good choice getting rid of him. Could you believe what he said at the park when they were having the conversation about him clamming up? He was basically like 'thats how I am' no desire to change? I'd go nuts. It's hard to find a guy that can really open up and share feelings and she's got 3 others that are willing to do that so yeah Graham is hot and nice but definitely not relationship/marriage material for DeAnna.

Jesse is cool but I think more of a 'friend'.

Jeremy still gives me the creeps :sad: And his house is too freaking perfect.. there is something wrong with that.

Jason is great and I think she's really into him but the whole kid thing might come in the way. She wonders if he has enough room in his heart for her and his son. How can they start this romantic journey/relationship when he is so attached to his son? I dunno.

Jason should win it.

I am surprised she kept Jesse.

spicoli.jpg

He is like a big high school kid.

It could all be editing so we could not see her connection with Jesse....but it will most surely be Jason she picks...did you hear her say she is engaged:|

But Jeremy was so PERFECT!!! I think he's a cyborg

That Graham is good at playing a game, and it ain't basketball

Honestly I can't imagine that her engagement will work out, I don't think she has sustainable feelings for either one of them. I hope I'm wrong and it will work out, but the whole concept is so ridiculous.

They should make Jeremy the next Bachelor.

He is the only reject from this show that could pull it off.

I was thinking that too.

But Jeremy was so PERFECT!!! I think he's a cyborg.

:lmao:

I hate how she sends the guys home and doenst even explain WHY! All we ever see is her having a GREAT time with all of them and how they are PERFECT and she's falling in LOVE with all of them and then bam, she sends one home with no explanation. Annoying ass show. :madspit:

I have a feeling its Jesse too.. meh.

I watched the end of the show last night and don't feel like I've missed anything this season. I wonder if none of the guys are good enough for Deana?

Caron has been rooting for Jesse and I have been rooting for Jason this whole time. Imagine our surprise when she dumped Jeremy! Almost as big a shock as Graham.

Caron is wrong and you are right

she said she is engaged.

Jeff-Spicol-300.jpg

Well, is she going on her honeymoon riding on the back of Jeff Spicoli's skateboard?

and spending her wedding night in the back of his V W bus?

DeAnna takes the final two bachelors to Georgia to meet her family, where both bachelors try to impress DeAnna's father; DeAnna goes on a final date with each of the remaining bachelors, and accepts a proposal that will change her life forever.

2 hours

The final two bachelors return to discuss competing for DeAnna's heart; DeAnna answers questions about the last Rose Ceremony and the choice she made; Matt Grant, and his fiancee, Shayne Lamas return with an update on their relationship.

3rd hour.

Ooh.

Yeah I have Shayne on my myspace page just so I can see when they break up :lol:

What a bunch of bull...

That was the worst decision ever made! I actually wanted to go to the Bahamas and slap her in the face!

After all, Brad was right. This loser deserves to be unhappy forever.

I don't know - up until this episode I wanted her to choose Jason but her and Jesse's feelings seem pretty genuine. I think they'll last longer than most couples from this show (granted, that's not saying much!)

I don't know - up until this episode I wanted her to choose Jason but her and Jesse's feelings seem pretty genuine. I think they'll last longer than most couples from this show (granted, that's not saying much!)

Well, she should say goodbye to those resorts in the Bahamas because that loser will not take any further than Virginia Beach.

It will be nice to see her bite the dust once again... Mua ha ha.

it is so uncomfortable watching the loser come out and have to talk about how they are feeling:huh: and they keep asking over and over and over again "so, how did you really feel when you were rejected?" :|

Well she could not get Brad the party guy, that owned all the bars.

So she chose the party guy in this bunch. :shrug:

Jesse going to pick a ring. "This is like jumping off a 50 story building." :huh:

did Jesse ask her to marry him? , he asked her to spend the rest of her life with him.
I wonder if he asked the woman he lived with for two years the same thing?

Gahhh I cant believe she picked Jesse!!! I felt SO bad for Jason. This show is so fucked up. :|
But its obvious she's all giddy goo goo la la over Jesse so I hope it works out for them. He seemed nervous. Again :yawn:

As far as Matt and Shayne. It's obvious who wears the pants. I knew she'd be a high maintenance biatch :lmao:

Gahhh I cant believe she picked Jesse!!! I felt SO bad for Jason. This show is so fucked up. :|
:

It's like they put that Jeremy bit in just so they would have more footage

if / when they choose to bring him back.

Jason won't get that shot, he has a 3 ft tall problem.

I knew it was going to be Jesse, don't get it. I don't think there's much potential there. Their over the top display on the after show seemed phony to me, it actually made me uncomfortable. Then to add on top of that Matt and Shayne :yuck: I don't like that Matt at all, he seems like a fake jerk to me. I wonder what he said that they bleeped out.

In my opinion and gut feeling Jason is the most authentic guy they've ever had on that show. I think lots of ladies will be lining up for him. I felt so badly for him that I wish I could have given him a hug. I know how he feels. Even though you know what you've signed yourself up for, being second best on such a public stage must be so brutally painful.

DeAnna's father creeped me out too, the way he was so focused on Jesse's hair.

I am convinved these shows are staged for $$$ and viewership ratings only. And I am mad at myself for having watched so much of it. The PDA on that After the show stage were a bit too much too, sort of sickening sweet. If DeAnna feels she has found her soulmate in Jesse and they have set a wedding date I wish them the best of luck. I'll take their tickets to Greece if they break up!! :hyper:

It will easier for us all to digest when she breaks the engagement to Jesse and heads into Grahams arms...:wink:

^ :lol:

Yeah the PDA was a bit :yuck: Plus she seemed way more into him than he was with her.. weird the tables are turned now. I don't know why I keep watching these shows, they just piss me off lol. Jason was perfect for her, even her whole family liked him more, you could tell. Or maybe they just edited it that way who knows. She also contradicted herself so many times.. saying she didn't want to lead anyone on blah blah blah. She acted like she was in love with all of them! :yawn: And what she didn't realize she was in love with Jesse till that morning :huh: Okkkk. You'd think you'd know beforehand and just send the other guy packing, spare him some hurt and embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom