Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Again, why do the contestants show up in DRESSES. I dont get it.

S19HugeSecretsshortA077.jpg

Ohhh - the biggest villain ever? Really? Hmm.... it would take a lot to top some of the asshats they've had on so far. CBS.com still hasnt uploaded the new cast details... so thanks Sicy! :)

I'm still waiting for "Survivor: Urban Jungle" where they drop them into a half dozen burned out blocks in, I dunno, maybe Detroit. It would be like Survivor meets The Running Man. That or they need to send them someplace cold, maybe "Survivor: Siberia"?

If they don't know what to wear to the jungle they sure as hell won't know what to wear in the bitter cold!.....and there would be no blurred T & A cause they would all be in parkas!:lol:

Well there was plans for Survivor Arabia to be filmed in the UAE - got dropped for the Amazon. Then there have been persistent rumours of a cold weather Survivor filmed in Iceland or in North Canada - but I guess unless the first weeks reward challenge is a hot tub they wont get much bikini action :(

I'd love to see them dump two teams in Central Park and leave them - Survivor NYC. No money. No shelter. No prostituting allowed. :drool:

Last edited:
There is a contestant from my hometown this time...Marisa....so I have someone to root for....unless she turns out to be the biggest villian ever:wink:

Cast list is below the video :hyper:

I can't wait! I love how Jeff describes each person well. He's had lots of experience doing this so he's well equipped to.

- I'm really interested now on how this Dave chap with a 140+ IQ will do. He could overplay it.

- That psycho Russell guy that Jeff says is "diabolical" should make this a great season. I'm thinking we'll hate him but dissimilar to someone like Coach, who was just an annoying ding dong.

- Mullet chick...Shambo....:lol:.

- Jeff says Ben will go off "like a bottle rocket" if he stays long enough in the game. haha. Lets get the psycho Russell and him together.

- Check out the honesty on Jeff. He really doesn't like Mick and John. Untrustworthy, privileged, and says John is a poser. Love it.

- So Jaison and cop lady seem to be ones to watch for making it far.

Cool, celebrity Survivor finally... I see Gallagher in the gray shorts, Luke Wilson next to him, Dr. Phil on the right, Terrell Owens front right, Eli Manning front middle and Tara Reid with the black bikini top and gray bottom.

Hope they enjoy their time in Phoenix.

Yau-Man and I are talking on Facebook :lol:

I posted this on his wall

Me: I didnt realize you were from Martinez! I'm in RWC. :)

And then he sent me an email

Yau: Yes, I'm in Martinez and I work in Berkeley. So, if you are in the neighborhood, we can meet up for coffee. The only time I get down to the peninsula is when I have to go to Stanford.

Me: I would LOVE to meet you! Let me know when you are free say on a Saturday, I would absolutely drive to Berkeley to have coffee with you. :) Also, Stanford is very close to me!

You have a beautiful family, I hope life is treating you well!

Yau: I have a table tennis tournament in Berkeley this weekend and a wedding to go to. All the other weekend in Sept is taken up by doing Survivor appearance for charities. I'm the coach for the Cal TT team and sometime in Oct we'll be playing in Stanford. I'll let you know when I'll be down there. btw, I love your profile picture!

:hyper: :lol: :heart:

I never get to meet anyone famous (even if its just someone from a reality show lol). So it would really cool to meet him, he's so nice. He was one of my all time favorite Survivors :heart:

I met Colleen Haskell when she was down under to promote "The Animal'. Lovely, lovely girl. She was staying at a hotel I used to work for and came to the front office to ask if anyone could get her 'Cherry Coke - at this time they weren't producing it in Australia but we got a six pack from a local import food store.

She left me a lovely hadwritten note and a signed can. I drank the coke though - but still have the can and letter around here somewhere :) :love: She is absolutely gorgeous in person and I wonder what she is up to these days. I keep hoping she'll do one of these Survivor reunion things.

There's a Survivor Samoa preview hour on right now on the TV guide channel.. I'm just catching it now.

Back
Top Bottom