It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mac trying to spend the D&B Power Cards at other places killed me because I know people who have tried that.

Gail the Snail, yes!

All we need is a Rickety Cricket comeback and a McPoyle reunion and we'll be in good shape.

Charlie chasing the Snail with the salt killed me. And my buddy was trying drunk Frank Reynolds lines last night, with hilarious results. "We should just ... BANG. Really PLOW."

Favorite Food: Milksteak
Hobbies: Magnets
Dislikes: People's Knees

We have your milk boiling just the way you like it for your steak.

greenman.gif

I, uh.... I bought one.

I have friends who claim that I have a man-crush on Chase Utley, so when Dee read Mac's note outloud, they were DYING.

I'm sure your relationship will be a home run.

I cannot fucking wait for my Green Man suit to get here.

I'm so far behind on this show. I think the last one I've seen has been the Snail episode.

I have seen everything this season, though I haven't seen the Christmas special that was apparently already released. My buddy said it was hysterical.

You got the AIDS real bad!

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds. I'm ready to plow.

Next thing you're gonna tell me you don't know who Von Hayes or Steve Bedrosian are!

(Just saw the Christmas special.)

I too just watched the Christmas special. The thing was kind of a disappointment. Frank coming out of the couch had me dying, as did Charlie's encounter with the mall Santa, but little else really made me laugh. All in all, it wasn't nearly as good as every episode si far this season.

"Sew me into the couch. I hide in there all the time to catch Charlie pounding off."

"Pounding off? Frank, where do you even come up with these terms?"

In honor of World AIDS Day, I'd like you to know:

I got your test results! You're positive! You got the HIV! That's right, AIDS big time! You got the AIDS big time!

This season has been hysterical. How do I go about finding the Christmas special? I did a brief search on the interwebs but to no avail.

In honor of World AIDS Day, I'd like you to know:

I got your test results! You're positive! You got the HIV! That's right, AIDS big time! You got the AIDS big time!

Frank? What the hell are you doing?

That's Dr. Toboggan. Dr. Mantis Toboggan.

This season has been hysterical. How do I go about finding the Christmas special? I did a brief search on the interwebs but to no avail.

I remember it being harder to find than any normal episode. I can't remember where I watched it.

Back
Top Bottom