Conan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got to the screen on bustedtees to enter my information, but there was no 'enter' or 'submit' on the screen or anything. Hit enter after my zipcode, and got the error message. :angry:

I got to the screen on bustedtees to enter my information, but there was no 'enter' or 'submit' on the screen or anything. Hit enter after my zipcode, and got the error message. :angry:

I got the same!!
Entered everything, then didn't see what to do next :huh:

Bustedtees is not loading at all, so can't email to see if the orders went through regardless :(

I won today's shirt!
When I entered the shipping address, it remembered it from yesterday, so maybe it did go through after all?
Good news for Lila is it's true :)

Would be nice if that's right wayne. But your computer settings may have filled in the information too, no? Was anything different today from yesterday? :shrug:

I wasnt home for today's drawing. All I got was the lousy flu shot. :|

The whole form was different. The size picker was blue rectangles, whereas yesterday it was just letters. And there was a big green submit button.

Good luck for tomorrows shirt! :up:

A green submit button, eh? Hmmm... that definitely wasn't there yesterday. There were boxes for the sizes though, with the letters XS, S, M, L and so on...

Glad you got through today!

I won today's shirt!
When I entered the shipping address, it remembered it from yesterday, so maybe it did go through after all?
Good news for Lila is it's true :)

Cool wt! :up:

This is BS. I entered the code as soon as it came thru, and the shirts were already gone. :madspit:

I know! :grumpy: I didn't even get that far! I clicked the link the moment it posted and the screen immediately opened to the sorry they are all gone message.

I think it's fixed - or maybe people are trying to guess the code prior to it being tweeted. Or maybe there's some super secret forum of Coco fans who know the code in advance :shifty: :angry:

Unless your fingers are faster than Superman, don't even bother :crack:
Past 2 days they've gone in a matter of seconds.

I wonder if there's a website or forum/group that knows the code in advance. There's got to be some leak somewhere. I made up my own words this morning to try & see if I could guess it. :|

And still no password given out yet for today... :waiting:

I was reading on the Team Coco page on Facebook, and with some of the simpler passwords this past week, people were guessing them, and thus getting a leg up on the competition. And several shirts have already found their way onto ebay already. Should have had a random drawing from the fans they have on Facebook/Twitter. Oh well...

ETA: The password was 'nocturnal', and guess who got one? Me!!!! Maddy & I will share :happydance:

And still no password given out yet for today... :waiting:

I was reading on the Team Coco page on Facebook, and with some of the simpler passwords this past week, people were guessing them, and thus getting a leg up on the competition. And several shirts have already found their way onto ebay already. Should have had a random drawing from the fans they have on Facebook/Twitter. Oh well...

ETA: The password was 'nocturnal', and guess who got one? Me!!!! Maddy & I will share :happydance:

:applaud::applaud:

Thanks!

I didn't have my cell ringing this morning, so I missed the password for today's giveaway. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom