US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I learned from The Guardian article
Trump is an uber-greedy half-wit scumtard (reconfirmed)!
Mr Stier is a U.S. civic hero.
And how Trump didn't want a transition team, and had someone fire Chris Christie who was working up the transition team for several months (and seemed to be doing a good job till then).

Last edited:
I'm
It’s times like these I’m kina happy I don’t have children! I feel really bad for the mess we are leaving our future generations. They will be paying the price for our mistakes.

A Who song line: " we tried but you were yawning". :|

I did a fair amount of activist work in the 80's about various Renewable Energy solutions. One crappy day, once Reagan got into office he took down President Carter's solar panels that were up on the White House roof. :angry: So the efforts begun back in the late 70's was stymied by Reagan Admin. Was hard to get people to listen at times and think far ahead.

Last edited:
There are a lot of (mostly white) women who are horrific on this issue and others. A lot of them are evangelicals who simply parrot their pastors or “hardships”/husbands. Others grew up in very conservative families and conservative towns and never left or got a higher education or expanded their universe. And others are just assholes.

Part of me wonders if the sexual issues of Kav is/was another attempt to play against the narrative of identity politics of the Left.

The Right is arguing that the Left is bypassing our “innocent til proven guilty” standard (and they do have a small point here), and that this is another attempt to bring the white Christian male down again

They are trying to get their own “wave” for November.

It’s going to take a blue tsunami to stop this madness

Part of me wonders if the sexual issues of Kav is/was another attempt to play against the narrative of identity politics of the Left.

The Right is arguing that the Left is bypassing our “innocent til proven guilty” standard (and they do have a small point here), and that this is another attempt to bring the white Christian male down again

They are trying to get their own “wave” for November.

It’s going to take a blue tsunami to stop this madness
Innocent until proven guilty only applies in court. This is a job interview.

I just watched the video on Instagram. Today Trump took questions from reporters at some event in the Rose Garden. Cecilia Vega from ABC was asking him a question, he called on her and at first he made a snide comment that she was shocked that he called on her.

Then she got a little confused and said I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. He actually said to her "I know you're not thinking you never do". So completely rude, unprofessional, ignorant, embarrassing. Way out of line.

I just watched the video on Instagram. Today Trump took questions from reporters at some event in the Rose Garden. Cecilia Vega from ABC was asking him a question, he called on her and at first he made a snide comment that she was shocked that he called on her.

Then she got a little confused and said I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. He actually said to her "I know you're not thinking you never do". So completely rude, unprofessional, ignorant, embarrassing. Way out of line.

His base loved it. Tweet after retweet, calling him the most humorous president ever.

That’s where we are. Basic decorum is of the past, it’s dead. If you’re not Archie Bunker you don’t mean shit to these people.

pniw21.gif

Omg how amazing would it be if we learned via Trump’s tax returns that nothing was illegal but that he’s literally a giant trust fund baby and that it’s the only reason he’s successful...

It would be amazing, so so amazing.

It's a very scary time for young men in America. Donnie Jr is more worried about his sons than his daughters.

No one will care if Trump is a tax cheat. Didn't it come out during the campaign that he was most likely a tax cheat? No biggie, he's draining the swamp and MAGA ing. He truly cares about the little people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom