US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump supporters are using the Mike Seidel caught exaggerating Hurricane Florence report to prove that he's right about fake news. It sure does look fake to me, the weather channel has been that way forever. Weather has become a ratings game hype machine and they're the absolute worst.

When you look at Seidel's Twitter there are all kinds of fake news comments and people saying that crap like this is why Trump won. Ugh, once again things like this keep happening in his favor. Next thing will be that no money is needed there for recovery because it was all fake

This is how you play the game. You keep lying and calling everything fake until there is something to validate it

This is why they never apologize. You can’t be wrong if you never admit to it.

And none of this will matter. He will be on the court.

Evangelicals will rejoice and it’s the reason they back Trump. It’s not about him as a person but getting the GOP into power

Yeah his level of preparedness clearly doesn’t pass the smell test.

According to a White House source / spokesperson, if we allow this accusation to proceed further then every man in America should be worried.

In a month I’ll be 39, I’m not worried at all.

Those Don Jr prison memes are going to be extra delicious one day soon.

Donnie Jr is such a pos. To joke about that subject is as low as one can get. He's sick just like his father. They both have daughters too, sadly that doesn't seem to matter at all to them.

I feel like we will either come out of this socially a better place

Or the opposite, complete social chaos.

Wow. Classy.

Shouldn't you be focusing on worrying about your dad's investigation (one that would implicate you, too), you asshole? Clearly the cocky douchebag apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I feel like we will either come out of this socially a better place

Or the opposite, complete social chaos.

God willing it's the former.

The phrase of the day is "yeti pubes"

c1c3f23ac3dc9c1c47795667205370d1_image-blue-toad-2png-mario-kart-racing-wiki-fandom-toad-clipart-mario_1200-1600.png

Last edited:
I inadvertently read about that earlier today and I can't fathom eating mushrooms again.

There is not enough Clorox in this world.

This was basically the first thing I read about when I woke up this morning. Nothing can save this day.

yes because if there's one thing he should be incessantly reminded about on twitter, it's not the thousands of deaths he's responsible for in puerto rico, or the many hundreds of families that as a direct result of his policies have been destroyed just for trying to find a better life in america. instead we should be trolling him with irrelevant memes about what his dick supposedly looks like. #resist :up:

He is going to burn this country to the ground to try and save his old ass.

Releasing these texts, FISA documents....he's going to give up our intelligence agency sources right to the Russians

And what is sad is that these documents won't help him, in fact it'll be the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom