US Politics XXVII: Orange Super Spreader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It befuddles me that Democrats have forgotten about Merrick Garland.

Kamala coming in with that mention of Lincoln's administration handling a SC vacancy was good.

Pence, shut the hell up. Your party's playing dirty and sneaky, you don't get to bitch and whine about the idea of the Democrats trying to play on your terms.

ETA: "She never answered the question." Well, you haven't answered a single one thus far, Pence, or you've gone around the bend trying to ramble on about other stuff before answering, so I guess we're even, then, aren't we?

"I'd like the record to show that she didn't answer the question."

The fucking gall.

I actually find him more disgusting than Trump in many ways. Trump is a pig, but he makes no apologies for being a pig, in fact, he delights in rolling in the mud and pulling us all down with him. This fucker wants to patronize us under the guise of religion.

"I'd like the record to show that she didn't answer the question."

The fucking gall.

I actually find him more disgusting than Trump in many ways. Trump is a pig, but he makes no apologies for being a pig, in fact, he delights in rolling in the mud and pulling us all down with him. This fucker wants to patronize us under the guise of religion.

:up: Perfect description.

Literally nobody is answering the questions and the moderator is not commenting on it at all. Way worse than the shoutfest.

Claiming to not know what causes climate change should disqualify anyone from holding office. It should lead to their children being taken from them. It should lead to their sterilisation. It's basic, basic science. If you can't understand that...

Of course he understands it. He just wants the world to end.

Claiming to not know what causes climate change should disqualify anyone from holding office. It should lead to their children being taken from them. It should lead to their sterilisation. It's basic, basic science. If you can't understand that...

Of course he understands it. He just wants the world to end.

I saw a comment yesterday from someone that basically said the same thing. They were like, "The media should stop asking politicians if they believe in climate change and start asking them if they understand it. It's science. Not Santa Claus."

That fly made my night, sitting on Pence's shit for brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom