US Politics XXV: At Least We're Not Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as we know, nobody got sick from being there. but at the time there were very few cases in nova scotia and no one from outside the province was able to attend, because nobody had the time to quarantine for 14 days before the wedding on arrival in NS and then 14 more days after returning home.

as far as we know, nobody got sick from being there. but at the time there were very few cases in nova scotia and no one from outside the province was able to attend, because nobody had the time to quarantine for 14 days before the wedding on arrival in NS and then 14 more days after returning home.

That's good to hear plus of course It's Canada with much smarter cv19 protocols. :up:

2019-06-28_9-57-36.jpg

Ohhhhh....

That looks about right. :up:
:panic: :panic: :crack:

Last edited:
Think he swallows it or snorts it like a prep school kid?

I don’t know, but he sure sniffs constantly when he talks, especially when he’s doing something big or sort of uncomfortable for him, like a town hall or a debate. Listen to the ABC town hall. Sniff city. Maybe he usually swallows but snorts some up before these types of events.

Yes only because of his extreme dementia he was able to memorize all the questions he secretly received beforehand.

Fucking liberal elites and their brains!!

But seriously that’s some of the bullshit. Biden mentally can’t hack it anymore, but somehow can manage to hold in memory about 15 different subjects / questions.

Oh, and he’s in PEDs!!

Which means Trump is definitely taking some sort of drug to keep him going

Honestly, why did they set up the idea that Trump would wipe the floor with Senile Joe in the debates? It’s not like Trump is good at debating, or much of anything, really, other than convincing white guys with bad taste and no college degrees that he’s somehow aspirational, and evangelical Christians to incorporate forced sterilization of Latinos women into their beliefs systems.

Which, admittedly, is pretty powerful stuff for a 74-year old man in makeup, pumps, and a girdle.

Honestly, why did they set up the idea that Trump would wipe the floor with Senile Joe in the debates? It’s not like Trump is good at debating, or much of anything, really, other than convincing white guys with bad taste and no college degrees that he’s somehow aspirational, and evangelical Christians to incorporate forced sterilization of Latinos women into their beliefs systems.

Which, admittedly, is pretty powerful stuff for a 74-year old man in makeup, pumps, and a girdle.

Wonderful post. I needed that this morning.

'
Happy to see Trump wasting another day by going to Minnesota. Tick Tock you orange bitch.

Also another round of very good polls for Biden in Arizona, WI, and Michigan. And a couple double digit national polls.

Last edited:
Honestly, why did they set up the idea that Trump would wipe the floor with Senile Joe in the debates?

They also think that Trump wiped the floor with Hillary during the debates, when he stalked her around the stage. They see him as the ultimate alpha (JFC) and by virtue of that alone think that Sleepy-Joe-Who-Lives-In-A-Basement will roll over.

The debates are going to be a big problem for Trump for several reasons. First, he's lost his mind. Second, they have to medicate him enough so that he doesn't say something too offensive even for him BUT not enough so that he's flat and sleepy. Third, his whole shtick only works when he has a large crowd in front of him cheering and jeering and in a frenzy. If it's the moderators + two candidates and no live audience the Trump ranting and raving and waiting for adulation will look totally bizarre.

Their only hope is that Biden pulls out (I don't think he would) or that Biden has at least one or two massive stumbles during the debate that they can then amplify and play over and over and over again on Fox News to distract from the remaining 1:59:00 during which Trump embarrassed himself every time he opened up his mouth.

CNN is showing long lines in VA for early in person voting today. Some people waiting two hours. Reporter says people she spoke to don't trust doing it by mail.

The mail seems very good in my small town, but I'm still very worried. Will present it in person if they will allow that.

CNN is showing long lines in VA for early in person voting today. Some people waiting two hours. Reporter says people she spoke to don't trust doing it by mail.

The mail seems very good in my small town, but I'm still very worried. Will present it in person if they will allow that.

Well DeJoy got his ass handed to him yesterday by a federal judge. Pretty much ensures that everything goes back to pre-DeJoy service. Some fixes would need to be requested by specific facilities (ie. we need our sorting machine back to provide full service) But multiple runs, no leaving mail that is ready, all ballots go first class no matter how its stamped, etc...

Well DeJoy got his ass handed to him yesterday by a federal judge. Pretty much ensures that everything goes back to pre-DeJoy service. Some fixes would need to be requested by specific facilities (ie. we need our sorting machine back to provide full service) But multiple runs, no leaving mail that is ready, all ballots go first class no matter how its stamped, etc...

Ooh, this is excellent news.

MCCONNELL: "After they change the filibuster, they're going to admit the District as a state. They're going to admit Puerto Rico as a state. That's four new Democratic senators in perpetuity. Once they get a hammerlock on the Senate, they're going to then pack the Supreme Court."

well, yes. let's hope so. after all the unspeakable shit you've pulled these past 12 years, you deserve no better.

I do hope that Biden and surrogates run more with the news that Trump thinks his supporters that he has to shake hands with are "disgusting."

As soon as Biden started hitting >50% nationally we knew that the number of undecideds was VERY small.

There really isn’t much convincing left - we all know what and who Trump is.

Drive the turnout and he’s toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom