US Politics VIII - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2018, 06:19 PM   #321
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
He's right in regard to where much of Germany's energy sources come from.
err no, facts wrong

Old 07-15-2018, 06:38 PM   #322
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama cass View Post
err no, facts wrong

Facts don’t matter.

What Trump and FoxNews makes more sense to him.

I’ll guess that Putin gives Trump some sort of “win” with this meeting to distract and change the narrative that Russians fucking hacked our election with the coordination of Trump.

So look for Russia to pull some troops out of Syria, or maybe something in regards to Ukraine.

Trump will come home a “hero” and why could a man who colluded with Russia get them to concede on something ???

Old 07-15-2018, 06:48 PM   #323
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Facts don’t matter.

What Trump and FoxNews makes more sense to him.

I’ll guess that Putin gives Trump some sort of “win” with this meeting to distract and change the narrative that Russians fucking hacked our election with the coordination of Trump.

So look for Russia to pull some troops out of Syria, or maybe something in regards to Ukraine.

Trump will come home a “hero” and why could a man who colluded with Russia get them to concede on something ???
No matter how many times one of you try to keep this Trump/Russians thing afloat, just another reminder that the main reason you leftists are still mad about it is that the Russians exposed how corrupt and criminal liars such as Obama, Hillary, Slick Willie, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Wasserman, James Comey, Strzok, entire DNC, DOJ, and FBI are and were. What a bunch of lying scumbags. And the only reason why you know how corrupt and scummy they are is because Trump won.
THAT’S what’s scary. But keep ignoring that and keep virtue signaling because Trump is a dumb buffoon.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:49 PM   #324
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Every single word you said was wrong
Old 07-15-2018, 07:11 PM   #325
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popmartijn View Post
Does he realize he just congratulated a team where apparently 80% is an African immigrant? And around 50% is Muslim? So does that mean he starts to understand that immigration does enrich a country?

What’s more, these are immigrants from Grade A shitholes.

Someone please inform him.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:13 PM   #326
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Every single word you said was wrong
Well, I kinda agree with his "Trump is a dumb buffoon" assessment.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:14 PM   #327
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
No matter how many times one of you try to keep this Trump/Russians thing afloat, just another reminder that the main reason you leftists are still mad about it is that the Russians exposed how corrupt and criminal liars such as Obama, Hillary, Slick Willie, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Wasserman, James Comey, Strzok, entire DNC, DOJ, and FBI are and were. What a bunch of lying scumbags. And the only reason why you know how corrupt and scummy they are is because Trump won.
THAT’S what’s scary. But keep ignoring that and keep virtue signaling because Trump is a dumb buffoon.
I'm not a leftist.

Trump has been in bed with corrupt russians for decades. It's public record.

Why does he continue to lie about that when anyone with the ability to type can Google it?

Why did he develop the Trump SoHo hotel with a group of Russians who were convicted for money laundering, and then deny knowing the main person involved? Who had a business card from Trump Org and has been photographed with Trump on many occasions? Who had an office in Trump Tower a floor below Trump's?

Why does he deny working in Russia when he was trying to get a Trump Tower Moscow built as late as 2016?

Why does he deny his family has anything to do with Russians when his family publicly palled around with one of Putin's closest oligarchs prior to his running for president?

Why does this investigation, which is run by lifelong Republicans, continue to produce indictments and convictions?

Why is his campaign manager in jail?

Why is this so god damn hard to figure out?

So is he complicit? Or just fucking dumb? It's one or the other. It's not neither. Only someone who's willingly blind can deny that Trump has always had vast Russian connections.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:18 PM   #328
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

No, what’s scary is that you seem to think any of this means anything, and you don’t know who the actual bad guys are.

You’re praising the Russians for attacking the country and getting their preferred guy elected with a minority of the vote — and yet you think Debbie Wasserman Schultz matters how?
Old 07-15-2018, 07:22 PM   #329
Blue Crack Distributor

"I don't even like Trump but..." is code for "I voted for Trump but I'm too embarrassed to admit it, so I'm going to make it seem like I'm impartially arguing in his defense, cause libruuuls"
Old 07-15-2018, 07:24 PM   #330
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:54 AM
Quote:
Seriously, what is it like to be this blind to reality and facts? I'd love to know. What is it about Trump that has you so beholden to defending him so deeply?
Old 07-15-2018, 07:32 PM   #331
Blue Crack Distributor

One of these things is true

A) the president is complicit in the largest cyber attack on our nation to date

B) the president took advantage of the largest cyber attack on our nation to date and refuses to do anything a out it because it will be admitting that his presidency is a sham

Either way, the president refuses to condem or respond to the largest cyber attack ever carried out on our nation, and isn't doing anything to preventing it from happening again because it's not in his own personal interests to do so.

This should outrage any American, regardless of political affiliation.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:56 PM   #332
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
"I don't even like Trump but..." is code for "I voted for Trump but I'm too embarrassed to admit it, so I'm going to make it seem like I'm impartially arguing in his defense, cause libruuuls"

Honest. Broker.
Old 07-15-2018, 08:05 PM   #333
Blue Crack Distributor

Check out @mindpivot’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/mindpivot/status...846694400?s=09
Old 07-15-2018, 08:27 PM   #334
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:

love Sacha Baron Coen... the world seemed a much simpler place in the days of Borat...
Old 07-15-2018, 08:40 PM   #335
Blue Crack Distributor

I just watched the first episode... hilarious and disturbing all at once.
Old 07-15-2018, 09:36 PM   #336
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
or , I don't even know anymore.

Also I'm not sure what is wrong with my almost 3-year-old, maybe he is "delayed" but his interests consist mostly of digging a tunnel to China in the park sand box, throwing plastic farm animals in the toilet, telling me not to talk when he watches Paw Patrol and declaring that everything I make for dinner is "yucky". The idea of him shooting a weapon is just
Old 07-15-2018, 10:18 PM   #337
Blue Crack Addict

US Politics VIII

Quote:
you leftists

I really don’t understand this term. It’s a made up one. It’s annoying. Using an -ist suffix suggests one practices or an activity or ideology. “The left” is a very large (majority) of the population. Notice how nobody uses the term “rightist”? Sure sounds dumb to say, doesn’t it? One does not practice left ideology. They have a left ideology. They may practice liberalism or progressivism.

Quote:
criminal liars such as Obama,

Now, criminal lying by Obama isn’t part of the Fox News propaganda. Just that he’s an incapable Kenyan Muslim who is to fault for everything needing a fault, logical or illogical.

Quote:
Hillary,

Ok. That is the usual suspect.

Quote:
Slick Willie,

Who?

Quote:
Eric Holder,
What’d he do?

Quote:
Loretta Lynch,

There’s your narrative, stick with it

Quote:
Wasserman,

I think you’ll find “leftists” to be quite divided about DWS. And they were before Trump was elected, during the election.

Quote:
James Comey,

Republican. Nice try!

Quote:
Strzok,

People in the public eye didn’t know who this man was before the ‘scandal’ aka distraction to talk about an irrelevant Hillary Clinton broke out.

Quote:
entire DNC, DOJ, and FBI are and were. What a bunch of lying scumbags.

Everyone’s a liar. Huge conspiracy. Every republican DOJ and FBI and ATF and secret service and US Marshal and CIA and and and... all liars! Truth revealed! Donald Trump and his supporters are the only people not in on the conspiracy! NASA are liars too! Space Force will make space great again! Bringing back the space program! Air Force are liars too btw.

Get a grip.
Old 07-16-2018, 01:06 AM   #338
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
One of these things is true

A) the president is complicit in the largest cyber attack on our nation to date

B) the president took advantage of the largest cyber attack on our nation to date and refuses to do anything a out it because it will be admitting that his presidency is a sham

Either way, the president refuses to condem or respond to the largest cyber attack ever carried out on our nation, and isn't doing anything to preventing it from happening again because it's not in his own personal interests to do so.

This should outrage any American, regardless of political affiliation.
you'd think so, right?

A or B
well said in a nutshell regarding the over-arching Trump/Russia situation

and don't forget "the Mss Universe" pageant held in Russia that Donnie promoted, Gus

LN7
like your rundown of answers to Gus
Old 07-16-2018, 07:19 AM   #339
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

What?! Not one mention of Uranium One? Man, you’re gonna lose your rightist cred.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:28 AM   #340
Blue Crack Addict

Ninety minute meeting, I wonder if the election hacking ever came up. They probably ran out of time....Next time for sure.