OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deep said:
please watch it

and let us know what you think about both of their performances

Saw it.

(a) That most definitely fills my Bill O'Reilly quota for the year. What low level of IQ you have to have to believe that act, I don't know.
(b) She did indeed knock each and every one right out of the park. Very, very impressive.

I do think Obama would do just as well though, if not with a different style. Come on, it's Bill O'Reilly. He's shrieking all this hysterical rubbish, all you have to do is remain calm and answer with intelligence and you're just going to notch up point after point over him. It's not hard as long as you don't let him work you up. Having said that, she absolutely did really impress.

Fox is so funny to watch. I love how O'Reilly never has 'analysts' or 'experts' that aren't young women for him to giggle with and shout down. What I hate is how EVERYONE ONLY CONVERSES BY SHOUTING. That's not just an O'Reilly thing either, but a general Fox thing. Really annoying. Just because the audience is stupid, does not mean they are hard of hearing.

Saw Part 1 on youtube...thought she was better than she has been the whole campaign...still, that doesn't excuse what she's been like the WHOLE campaign does it. I also thought he was a little too easy on her compared to other interviews I've heard him do...could it be he wants her as the nominee as does Rush and the rest of those sociopaths. I'll get back to you once I've seen part 2.

Earnie Shavers said:

Saw it.

(a) That most definitely fills my Bill O'Reilly quota for the year.

Fox is so funny to watch. I love how O'Reilly never has 'analysts' or 'experts' that aren't young women for him to giggle with and shout down. What I hate is how EVERYONE ONLY CONVERSES BY SHOUTING. That's not just an O'Reilly thing either, but a general Fox thing. Really annoying. Just because the audience is stupid, does not mean they are hard of hearing.

I know!! every time I try to watch it, I remember this is the LOUD program with all the shouting, cackling and talking over each other.
It annoys the hell out of me.

ETS - Part 2 is on again in the central time zone. Missed it earlier tonight.

Last edited:
He so cut her off when they were talking because she has the superior intellect and he knew it. Well not just cut her off, ended the interview.
That was really interesting & I'd venture to say helpful to Hillary and I never thought I would say I'm happy she went on the O'Rielly show.

She is so far out of his league. But to give him credit, he did realize it.

EDS - I wondered last night why he didn't give her a full hour instead of two small segments.
Now I know.

Last edited:
Crap I forgot about part 2, Thursday nights are ABC nights for me. I'm not so sure O'Reilly thinks anyone has a superior intellect to his, but I say good on him if he did actually acknowledge to himself that hers is superior. It clearly is. He wasn't easier on her, all I noticed is that he didn't yell as much or talk over her. Maybe he took extra meds :wink:

Were's the You tube link where the 1992 Clinton campaign called the Indiana voters as white ni**ers?

watergate said:
Were's the You tube link where the 1992 Clinton campaign called the Indiana voters as white ni**ers?
why?
it is a fake

Pennebaker: Clip Doctored

I just spoke to D.A. Pennebaker, the director of "The War Room," who said his film had been doctored to produce a widely-viewed YouTube clip.

In a clip from his film on the 1992 Clinton campaign, posted to YouTube today, Clinton advisor Mickey Kantor is -- according to subtitles -- seen referring to Indianans with an expletive and to his colleague George Stephanopolous with a racial slur.

"He does not say that. He does not say that," said Pennebaker, after viewing the clip.

He said the initial expletive referred to the anticipated reaction in the Bush White House to the fact that Ross Perot's polling numbers were holding strong.

"What he says is he’s surprised Perot’s numbers are holding," said Pennebaker in a brief phone interview. "He says they must be shi**ing in the White House."

The second expletive, he said, appeared to have been entirely fabricated, with new audio dubbed onto the original movie.

Pennebaker appeared surprised and amused by the video.

"A thousand people saw that film in theaters and didn't think" the second expletive had been used, he said. "It's very clearly understandable. It's not like it was in Bulgarian."

In an earlier version posted yesterday, the clip was circulating with a subtitle indicating -- Pennebaker says inaccurately -- that Kantor had insulted Indianans; the racial slur appears to have been added to the second version.

Back
Top Bottom