Ohio predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she will win Ohio

and because of Texas convoluted way of assigning delegates

Obama will get more than he deserves

deep said:
I think she will win Ohio

and because of Texas convoluted way of assigning delegates

Obama will get more than he deserves

How many delegates does Obama "deserve", deep?

DaveC said:

How many delegates does Obama "deserve", deep?

I like to see delegates and electoral votes apportioned as evenly as possible,
that is one person's vote in one area should have the same value as another person's vote in another area.

Unfortunately the Democrat Party in
Texas has not done this.

deep said:

Unfortunately the Democrat Party in
Texas has not done this.

And WHO gerrymandered the districts to skew the votes in the first place if not the Texas Republicans (in their typical racist fashion, I might add).

anitram said:

And WHO gerrymandered the districts to skew the votes in the first place if not the Texas Republicans

who?

the dems did this to themselves

each party decides how they will award / apportion delegates to their respective conventions

that is why some states have both elections and cauci

Although I cannot for the life of me believe it...probably Clinton. What will it take for America to wake the fuck up and just end this charade once and for all. Just face the fact that Obama is the better candidate and that if Hillary was to win the nomination it will be the end of the Democratic party as we know it. McCain will win and the U.S. will be in Iraq for a hundred years. Your choice America...smarten up and do not vote for Hillary Clinton!!!

the iron horse said:
Obama will, I think, win Ohio and Texas.

Clinton needs to gracefully bow out now.

The Libertarian candidate will loose.

You have such a compelling way! :cute:

Clinton will do well in OH as republicans, armed with the knowledge that McCain is their candidate, will do their best to help the Dems select the weaker candidate.

depending where you lived in Texas
it may not make much difference

primaries, cauci, and weighted? districts

For example, Texas’ 14th senatorial district, which includes the state capital of Austin, is assigned eight delegates because there was a huge Democratic vote there in the past two elections. But the 31st senatorial district, which takes in the heavily Republican Panhandle, is assigned just two delegates because recent Democratic candidates didn’t get that many votes there.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Hillary, the only uniter for the GOP...

it's a shattered party.

the only thing the Reagan coalition has in common is hatred for her.

it's not right. it's not fair. it's probably sexist. but it's reality.

Irvine511 said:

it's a shattered party.

the only thing the Reagan coalition has in common is hatred for her.

it's not right. it's not fair. it's probably sexist. but it's reality.

Well, speaking for myself at least, I don't "hate" the woman, and it has nothing to do with someone's sex. And in fairness, Democrats in Michigan were told to go vote for Romney.

deep said:

what?

you have power over teen age boys?

no.

i just know why Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, etc., think that it's preferable to have Hillary over McCain.

and it's not just to sell books/outrage.

2861U2 said:

Well, speaking for myself at least, I don't "hate" the woman, and it has nothing to do with someone's sex.

come on, now.

maybe not you, but on this very forum we've had people talking about how they won't vote for Hillary because she's a bitch.

Irvine511 said:

come on, now.

maybe not you, but on this very forum we've had people talking about how they won't vote for Hillary because she's a bitch.

I've decided not to vote for Obama because he is a Muslim!!!11212111111!1!

*this post written in my second language of sarcasm*

Back
Top Bottom