Its Something..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when
they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never
use "fine" to describe how a woman looks ? this will cause
you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that
your football game is going to last before you take out the
trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING
This means "something", and you should be on your toes.
"Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman
has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards.
'Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes"
and end with 'Fine'

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset
over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care"
You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes,
followed by ?Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to
you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement
often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she
thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why
she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you
over "Nothing"

SOFT SIGH
Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs"
mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe,
and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman
can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to
think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is
that you have done. "That's Okay"is often used with the word
"Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow?.

GO AHEAD
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you
the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you
have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have
a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't
get a "That's Okay"

THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

THANKS A LOT
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say,
"Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It
signifies that you have offended her in some callous way,
and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to
ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only
tell you ?Nothing"

:wave: you wouldn't hurt a smilie now would ya..

WORDS MEN USE

I found this. Not half as good as the words women use items. Actualy, I find no humor in it at all. I'm not really sure why I'm posting it. :slant:

WHATEVER
This is the word that means we're smart enough to realise that there's no way you're ever going to change your mind, not even if God himself came to you, belted you in the face, and gave you 270 different reasons why you're wrong, and hence we can't be bothered saying anything that could possibly provoke an argument. Women obviously don't understand this word, since whenever us guys use it, the girls seem to want to continue arguing.

FEMINIST
This is the word a guy will use the second any of you guys try to stick up for each other, or your gender, you bloody feminists. It is basic human Psychology that people would rather hear about themselves then someone else, and the same goes for their gender. And men are experts on "basic" human Psychology, which is why we're so surprised when most women seem to want to subscribe to the "complex" area of human Psychology.

I'M SICK OF IT
This is a males way of saying that if you were his male friend, instead of his girlfriend or whatever the heck you are to him, then he would've kicked you in the groin by now, but for some reason, the outdated idea of chivalry, not to mention lawsuits, have kept him from doing so, and instead is trying to reason with you instead. You may think that there is nothing the male can do in return if you don't stop whatever small thing you're doing that's grating at him, but believe me, there is nothing more annoying than when an annoyed male gets together with his other male friends and decides to act like an idiot the whole night, or year, for that matter.

NO
This generally means yes. Though I guess that's just like women anyway. Ignore this one.

I LOVE YOU
This is what the male says after he's plucked up the courage for the past God only knows how many hours, whether the girl is his girlfriend, or whatever. It doesn't matter how well he knows you, or how much you already know it, dammit, it's bloody hard for him to say it, so you'd better give some form of acknowledgement unless you want your drinks spiked.

OFF WITH THE BOYS
Contrary to popular female belief, this, in most cases, does NOT mean "I am going to cheat on you with some girls while you believe I'm off with the boys" - it also does not mean "I don't like you and would prefer someone elses company so just shove off you stupid bitch". It generally means "Every now and then I like to see my friends, much like you do when they're over every time I want to spend some time with you alone". If you don't consider this a fair ask, then refer to your own definition of "FINE".

I'M SORRY
This is generally where we feel that we have no need to apologise for what we've allegedly done to hurt your feelings, but for the sake of saving wear and tear on our ears from constant whining, we'll apologise. Sure, it doesn't usually help, and often leads to the female response "THAT'S OK", but at least it means we get to hear OUR voice instead of yours, and nothing is sweeter to a male than the sound of his own voice.

*LOOKING AT THE GROUND WHILST TALKING TO YOU*
This is the male equivalent of flirting without realising it. This guy is either so head over heels for you, or is so disgusted with the thought that you may think he likes you, that he's trying to avoid any gestures or eye contact that may give away any hints that he may like you. Which I guess makes it really hard to pick whether we like you or are nausiated by you. Don't you just love us guys?

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE US GUYS?
This is the part where you answer, "Yes", preferably whilst giving us a hug or a massage. Any female who reads this may replace the word "us" with "me" if they wish.

IF THEY WISH
See the female description for "PLEASE DO".

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS (SONG/MOVIE/BOOK/GAME/CAR/WHATEVER)
Darnit, you like it, and I don't care whether you think you do or not. You'd -better- damn well like it, or else we're going to consistantly expose it to you until we've rammed it so far down your throat that you either grow to like it, or choke on it. If this fails, we'll go "OFF WITH THE BOYS" and get them to stick up for it, which they'll do whether they actually like it or not, probably because they, being males, understand the principle of "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS".

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF (BROTHER/MALE FRIEND/FATHER/OTHERWISE MALE/SUB-MALE PERSON)
This is a special case of the "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS" principle. In this case, you'd better not like this person very much. Even saying you like this person but you like the guy who asked you the question more is dangerous. The simplest way is to give the most neutral answer possible (and believable) and then turn to conversation to the guy who asked you the question.

CAN I HAVE A HUG?
Hey, why did it only last a few seconds?! Damnit, you're not supposed to let go!!! Get back here, damnit!!

Back
Top Bottom