It's Officially how I wrap my ebay packages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
ebaypackage.jpg

:cute:

Poutine in a Suitcase said:
Can you wrap me up a Headache in a Poutine please :drool:

:barf: :mad:

Thanks bg!
And if I'm in a really good mood I'll staple a lipbalm in a baggie to the invoice. They love that.. :wink:

My pointy pink heels have 3 bids :drool:

You guys have to see my kitty treats auction.. I used Saki as my model :cute:

High beams :uhoh: Why do they make those forms so realistic in every aspect? I've seen some so lifelike they might as well has been those models hired to stand in the store's window all day. Do you know how embarrassing it is to go shopping in a clothing store and get caught checking out a mannequin? This is especially true when trying to hit on one.

What's that? It never happened to you before?

Oh... me either :uhoh:

:lol: !!!!

Yknow I had a thread on ebay boards about manni nipples. I was like, why the hell do they bother putting nipples on them??? They make my clothes look like hooker clothes :mad: I suppose I could put a bra on the bitch but that's a bit too much work :yawn:

Sicy said:

aw, man. In my 300something purchases, i've never received anything other than the item shoved in a bubblewrap envelope. Now you've got me longing for some e-bay wrapping love :(

I would die for a pinkey pink girley stuff package like that. Maybe with some panties inside, yummy. :evil: ;)

Well you're in luck! For a limited time only, she has a lovely lavendar camisole/panty set up for auction. It's currently at $5.99. I do believe it would look smashing on you hiphop! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom