it's official#you guys decide...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am drinking wine right now. :heart: pretty soon my head will hit the keyboard.

bg84 :hug: i am sorry to see you are going through this. i have no words of advice other than to say stay strong and fight for what you want. if you two are meant to be together you will both find a way to work it out. long distance is tough and using blind faith for someone you care for and cannot see is even more of a challenge. i have been there and have recently had to question if that is something i want. and at this time i don't think it is something i can give to a person. i sincerly hope the best for the both you. :)

i :heart: all of you guys, i swear...i really do.

it was really hard for me to start this thread. i debated it for days (just ask icelle...she's been putting up with my shit whining and crying for a week now) but everyone has been so nice, so supportive.

:hug: to you all. you've all become very good friends.

bonosgirl84 said:
damn. i can't start drinking smirnoffs until nine or so :mad:

i wanna party with BC and icelle :scream: and matt, too :wave:

here's hopin' you will all still be drinking when i get back...

*sneaks up behind icelle and bg84 and....HUGS THEM!!! :hug: :hug:

can I join the party too? :shifty:

:hmm: :eyebrow: I've never tried one of those smirnoff thingies

Okay, it was a regular old beer night...but I had enough for everybody. I've calmed down a bit since leaving the club though...Matt said it was time for me to leave. We got Taco Bell and watched TV in my basement for awhile. He just left. I'm lonely.

I wish we could all hang out and forget about our troubles.

If there ever was a thread that has completely pissed me off on Interference, it is this one.

Angel: Thank you for your support. You are right, it is totally disrespectful to talk about very private things in an opened forum.

Since things have gone so far already, I will answer though. Considering that this is the post that makes me a New Yorker on Interference is ridiculous in itself, but anyway, what do I care.

bonosgirl84: Thats really a masterpiece you cooked up here.

You know very well that the reason I lost my trust was not based on your ex(?)boyfriend going to Vegas. Since you have thought one week about opening this thread and made the wrong decision, I don?t care about telling a few more details.

When I wanted to call you on the phone a few weeks ago, you told me you were alone. Then, there was this voice in the background. Suddenly you had to go. A few hours later, you told me the voice had been your ex-boyfriend. While I assume this is true, I have failed to understand why you told me I could call you when your ex was in your apartment. Don?t you think that?s a little weird? I would have never called you, in my opinion this is simply without style.

I have nothing against ex-boyfrineds in general. I give a girl the freedom that she wants, because why should anyone totally close off w a person. In some cases, it is better, in some not; however.

You have lied to me the first time when you told me you were alone. Then, later, you told me you were separating just last December. What do you think I thought? You met me in the start of January. After you had lived with this ex for two years in an apartment.

So, how do you think I felt by knowing this? Someone being used, to get away, to concentrate feelings on someone else? Right. But this is not what true love is about. New love can happen when you are free. And you were and are not, at the very least not totally.

So, this is when I started to have doubts. But anyway, we kind of carried on, because I know, shit happens.

Then, about your great time in Vegas: why didn?t you tell me about that before? You should have told me, and everything would have been alright. But no, I had to learn it from an anonymous mail, with a few details.

How did you think I felt then? Yeah right: love finished, case closed.

For a distance relationship, my dear, you need even more trust than for a normal relationship. Apart from that, your behavior was totally disrespectful in my eyes. Just what would you think if there was a great Interference meeting and I would have showed up with another girl, when everybody on Interference knows who?s with who. Maybe you would feel like an idiot? Riiiiiiiiight. I did. Congratulations, thank you.

So, yes, I loved you sincerely. Now I don?t. Its all gone, sorry, what can I do. My trust was broken and there went the love.

When we were talking a few days ago, I offered you my friendship instead of love, because when love is gone, you can?t force it back, no way. Then you told me you didn?t need friends like me.

Fine, by starting this thread which, again, is absolutely far from my interpretation of respect in a friendship, you have also fucked this up.

When will you learn? Love is different. Love means truth. Love means telling the other person about problems, about exboyfriends, about whatever from the start. Love means respect. I was serious. How could you think I wasn?t, when I did exactly what you said, send you choc, planning to meet up and stuff. I know you were serious too, sending me a present, and all the other things we had.

I hope now you get into your brain that the reason was not your ex, neither that he was in your apartment, nor that he was in Vegas. If I had known that before, I wouldn?t have given a damn, even if I would have been insecure about love, because how can you truly love someone new when the last big relation is just gone for three weeks. It was your way of hiding things, dear. How should I believe you a single word. Why should I fight for a relation like that.

I am looking for the woman of my life. You had me, for a little while. This is why I am not that angry with you, after all. But love is gone. You know, I tell you the truth, like always... you always knew what to expect from me.

You?ll find another one soon enough. After all, you rock. Maybe someone who deserves you better, like Sicy said. Just remember an advice I give you (I know you don?t need it, but I give it to you anyway): If you want to find true love, start the next relationship when you have forgotten your ex, and when you have forgotten me (another ex, in a way, but we never met). And don?t hide things, and don?t lie, especially when you are with old fashioned Europeans like me.

Now, go to drink another smirnoff. And control your emotions, please, before you create a thread like this again, or one of your famous snappy answers. Really, you should do better things with your time. Maybe write a poem. Enjoy the desert. Give your daughter a kiss.

And to quote a letter by a little girl I have sent some interferencers

You better slow down.
Don?t dance so fast.

Bye.

Icelle: this thread totally lacks taste, sorry, just my opinion, you may think different, but I think it is without respect.

All you others: Thank you for the thumbs up and everything, but it just didn?t work out, what can I do.

Sincerely dreaming,

whenhiphop

:hug: BC me too! but I gotta go to bed soon :sigh:

actually I should already be in bed :|

Again :hug: to everyone.

hiphop I am glad to see you give your input....there are two sides to every story

In hinsight, I just feel really horrible that we talked about you like you weren't here. We should have all known better, so my apologies to you.

Like I said before the end of a relationship is horrible for everyone. I certainly hope that this does not mean that one or both of you will stop coming here because of it. You are both cool people and I love seeing your posts...it would be a shame for things to get yucky and hurtful.

you know hiphop...what i choose to believe whether a thread is done in good taste, she didnt say anything bad about you. she didnt badmouth you. that is what i mean in good taste. doing a thread like this took courage. whether it was wrong or not. bg was at her wits end. its something i would have done also.

i strongly disagree with losing all love with trust right away. it just can't happen. im sure you read my story.

my only wish is that you and bg work things out. dont be so quick to close things, please.

There?s nothing to work for, icelle. When love is gone it is gone. You can?t force it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom