It's Official #Sonofa*****!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
So I wanted to spend Xmas with my parents and family in Oklahoma this year. I got time off work pretty easily last year, so I figured I'd go ahead and book the flights and then put in for those days off. So using priceline (I'm a cheap bastard ;)), I got a round trip for the 24th to the 31st of December.

I come in to work today, and I hear this talk of black period. What's that? "Oh, no one is allowed any time off for the 2 weeks right after christmas day."

!@#$%&*#@@!@#$%!!!!!!!!!

Our 2-week long winter sale starts the day after xmas, and just this year they decided to totally disallow time off during those two weeks. So I just spent almost $300 on something that's now of no use to me. And priceline does not offer refunds under any circumstances.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'll see if I can get a couple days off before xmas and go down to LA and spend xmas day with my grandma and aunt and uncle.

DAMMIT!!!!!

____
:banghead: Of course, I really shoulda checked w/ my manager before booking the flight...but..........DAMN!!!

Last edited:
that sucks royally
of course, you could quit your job and go right? but I don't think that would be a wise long-term decision

Christmas off in retail land??? Keep dreamin buddy. I thought youd know better by now!!:sexywink:

Poor Adam...I sowwy...:(

:dance: no more retail for me :D

That was one of my least fave things about working retail...Christmas. :crack:

That sucks, Adam. :hug: :(

can you sell the tickets?

:hug: I'm so sorry Adam!!

That's why I don't use priceline, cos you have to give your credit card # first , and I'm not totally down with that.

maybe if you talked with your credit card company they'll refund you. i know some have policies for returns when the company you bought the good from won't take it back.

especially if you explained your situation.

Back
Top Bottom