It's Official, please remove all underware from clothing that you are returning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:lol:
Today a lady came in all pissed off about her pants that she bought. She wanted to return them. So I told her I would help her out. She left and when I took the pants out of the bag and searched for the tag, I noticed something in the leg of the pant. It was a dark green piece of cloth and I thought it might be a shirt, before I grabbed it I noticed a waist band that said "Victoria Secret". I laughed to myself and put the item aside until she came back. A new associate helped with the return, and I walked over to the lady and said in a quiet voice "Um miss, you left a pair of your underware in the jeans you are returning!" She almost died from the news. :lol: So she grabbed for her underware, the new sales associate died laughing but I kept my calm and said "Would you like some tissue paper to wrap the underware in?" She said yes and shoved it in her jacket. :lmao:

hahahaha!

btw, I did not touch her panties!

That's hilarious!! :lol:

I often find fabric softener sheets in my clothing but never underwear :ohmy:

oh yeah, I forgot to say that I first said if she would like some toilet paper instead of tissue paper. :lmao: oh it was funny.

You know whenever I drop clothing off at the cleaners I always make sure I do not have any thing in the pant legs. I am always scared my underware would be left in the pants. :lol:

Last edited:

Off topic: Fah, every time I read your "Next week, we'll learn how to defend ourselves against someone carrying grapes" the words "Grapes of Wrath" jump into my head.

Back onto the topic...

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

I don´t even wanna know what a camisole is :angel:

pink-silk-camisole.jpg

aren't they cute?

Tania said:

Off topic: Fah, every time I read your "Next week, we'll learn how to defend ourselves against someone carrying grapes" the words "Grapes of Wrath" jump into my head.

Back onto the topic...

~sorry to distract you~

:giggle:

Did anyone else notice how 'underwear' is spelled in the Official title of this thread :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom