It's official: I've gotten 2 bad haircuts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
At two different places in the past 2 weeks. It looks so bad to me. I don't wanna go for a third time. There's not much left and I don't want to shave my head. :( :| :reject:

That's why you just do what I normally do and don't get your hair cut. Ever.

You know, while I was lying in bed, I had that exact same thought... :hmm:

But I've only had one real bad haircut... (which was a few months ago) but the hair's grown out though so... what's the moral of the story? Don't let inexperienced people cut your hair!

Last edited:
i feel your pain clarity:hug:

one time when i was 14 i cut my own hair and then when i realized what i had done and what it looked like i panicked and hid in my bed under my blankets for three hours. then when my mom came home she saw my hair and said...hey that looks good. when are you gonna cut mine?

I haven't had my hair cut in over a year. :yikes: I'm scared to get it cut because I never like it after it's been cut. :(

No matter what, it takes at least 2-3 days for my hair to look natural after getting cut.

No one has ever made it look right while I was actually getting it done.

I went back to complain today and the lady that chopped up my hair wasn't there. The other "stylist" said that the one who cut my hair was the MANAGER. :yikes: And then I showed her my hair and how screwed up it was and she said 'yeah that happens sometimes' and didn't even offer to help me out! She said they were booked and couldn't do anything. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: So I just left and had another place fix it. After what I'd heard from that other lady I wasn't going to go back again. :down:

Back
Top Bottom