It's official # it works!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Finally, I managed to get all of the damn Norton anti-virus software out of my system!! I thought I'd never get that :censored: program out of my computer! Then I was able to install PC-cillin anti-software on my computer. It works and doesn't nuke my connection! After a week of hassles, nightmares and other assorted Stress From Hell Adventures my computer is OK!!!

image.gif

I was just studying an art history book for my work at the studio and I thought of those late medieval painters who painted really morbid pix. Uh,:silent: :silent: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Hey Verte why did you have to uninstall NAV. I have this, or rather my roommate does. What should I look out for? Just a note, it caught and quarantined then deleted the attachment of the microsoft worm/virus thing that is going around now. Just curious.

Last edited:
I've had trouble with Norton products. Anti-Virus itself is OK but it comes with other programs like Internet Security and Systemworks. I'm not a technician but I do know that these programs really take it out of your system and make it impossible to access the Internet. I have DSL and you don't want strains on your modem. I'm a techie klutz, I don't quite understand what happens. But I sure do hate it when I lose my connection!! For some reason these programs nuke my connection. Aaarrgghhh.... :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom