It's official #Interference gives you strange dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha, dreaming about having sex with interferencers? oh come on guys, we all know interferencers who have actually HAD sex with fellow interlanders.

i can think of at least one "couple" off the top of my head... :sexywink:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Okay, I get weird reams when I'm stressed out. So today I had an exam, so yesterday nigth I had a dream..

about this place. I don't remember all the details (I've forgotten them as the day passed) but I remember, in my dream, reading this thread. While on 'Paradise Island.' (Not the show. The entire Interference community moved to this remote little island somewhere that seemed to have internety access). And Screaming Flower and Bassy (I think) were fighting over who got to make the fire and ABEL was sitting under a tree sighing saying "I'm bored" and Zoney kept running around saying "Who loves ya? Who loves ya?" and Meg was jumping up and down like this smilie :hyper: and kept repeating "Idlewild" while Ms. Velvet Dress was taling through a coconut phone to some guy..

the weird thing is I don't think any of you had FACES, but I knew who you were....

:lmao:

so you had a dream about "Paradise Island" with interferencers and I had a dream about being in a tropical jungle...and from what I can tell we had the dream on the same night...what if we both had the same dream (only I don't remember the whole dream just parts of it) :ohmy: that would be really freaky :shocked:

:shifty:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
no bear, I will not sleep with you.

oh, i doubt that!

if i tried hard enough i could even get salome in the sack if i gave him my kirk douglas striptease.

bear isn't an old man Boomcha...he's actually kinda sexy :sexywink:

:silent: who said that? :shifty:

my name is kirk also
though I am 5 years younger then him, of course!!!
phew!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
silly deathbear.

i said dont question my authority or put me in a box.

and abel, stop saying im sexy. this thread is about sex dreams, the ones that leave guys with the horrific realisation that their sheets are sopping wet and women are left with the urge to go nuts on the nearest elm tree.

ABEL said:

:lmao:

so you had a dream about "Paradise Island" with interferencers and I had a dream about being in a tropical jungle...and from what I can tell we had the dream on the same night...what if we both had the same dream (only I don't remember the whole dream just parts of it) :ohmy: that would be really freaky :shocked:

:shifty:

*twilight zone music*

That is WEIRD! :shocked: ABEL, we've been spending waaay too much time here...:sexywink:

Interference..bringing people together...in strange ways.

Zoomerang96 said:

i said dont question my authority or put me in a box.

and abel, stop saying im sexy. this thread is about sex dreams, the ones that leave guys with the horrific realisation that their sheets are sopping wet and women are left with the urge to go nuts on the nearest elm tree.

:rolleyes:

this thread is not about sex dreams :mad: this thread is about my dream, which did not in anyway involve sex :banghead:

maybe it's just the fact that we both read MissVelvet's thread that night

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

*twilight zone music*

That is WEIRD! :shocked: ABEL, we've been spending waaay too much time here...:sexywink:

Interference..bringing people together...in strange ways.

:lmao: :shifty:

its ok.

let us never speak of this again, and we can resume being interferencers for another day.

now, back to sex dreams.

Back
Top Bottom