Its Official, I'm a Premium Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Walkron

War Child
Thanks Sicy, That was quick work. Now that I'm a Premium'O
Yay.(does this give me anymore rights to say what I want more so than berfore)?:huh:

Sicy said:
You're welcome.

And no. :tongue:

I didn't think so.But, now I will have to get my money's worth.So, I plan to post every day all day.My goal is to pass Sicy's post total in two weeks.:scream:

i think you can do it.

welcome aboard. soon us Minnesotans will take over the board in a massive revolution. all the pieces are in place.....:shifty:

Hmm, lets see if that is mathematically possible.......

Keep in mind Elvis' limit of 1 post per minute:

60 min X 24 hours = 1440 possible posts per day

1440 posts X 14 days = 20,160 posts

So, I guess it's technically possible - assuming you can go 2 weeks without sleep and getting very friendly with a bedpan and a very understanding wife who would be able to bring your meals to you. :crazy:

bonosloveslave said:
Hmm, lets see if that is mathematically possible.......

Keep in mind Elvis' limit of 1 post per minute:

60 min X 24 hours = 1440 possible posts per day

1440 posts X 14 days = 20,160 posts

So, I guess it's technically possible - assuming you can go 2 weeks without sleep and getting very friendly with a bedpan and a very understanding wife who would be able to bring your meals to you. :crazy:

No problem.Any bets out there??>

Actually another potential problem is Sicy keeping up with you - what if she decides to post once a minute for 2 weeks also? You'll be outta luck then......:shrug:

bonosloveslave said:
Actually another potential problem is Sicy keeping up with you - what if she decides to post once a minute for 2 weeks also? You'll be outta luck then......:shrug:

Well, we have to be somewhat reasonable about this. Yes, It would be impossible for me to "catch" her if that was the goal.

I would consider, all variables aside, to challenge catching her "current" stat in two weeks.
Of course, I would need some incentive to pull this off.

Back
Top Bottom