It's Official: I Fail As A Music Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is too funny, it should be the best thread ever.
A few years ago I won an Avril Lavine CD and put it on at work for "something different" but never admitted it was mine.
I really loved it:reject:

I like "girlfriend" as well. c'mon and sing with me 'hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend. I think you need a new one":whistle: :shh:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Well…

Once I receive the cheque (and it clears :angry: ) you temporarily get to have me as the "Official Curator" of your thread and I will pronounce it to be "The Best Thread Ever"...

:shifty:

My Swiss bank account number is 3675342901

:reject: Not only do I not get all the Nickelback hatin', I like them, I have their recent album, and... AND....... I've paid my hard-earned American dollars TWICE (gasp!) to see them live. Plus - are you ready for this??? - I liked it!! Both times!!!! (Double gasp!)

So take that, music snobs!!! :runsbackunderrockandhides:

BluRmGrl said:
:reject: Not only do I not get all the Nickelback hatin', I like them, I have their recent album, and... AND....... I've paid my hard-earned American dollars TWICE (gasp!) to see them live. Plus - are you ready for this??? - I liked it!! Both times!!!! (Double gasp!)

So take that, music snobs!!! :runsbackunderrockandhides:

:shocked:

That's the only Nickelback song I like... I think the one from Spiderman I and their other albums are all overrated....

Babydoll said:
That's the only Nickelback song I like... I think the one from Spiderman I and their other albums are all overrated....

well they are all shittier versions of the same song pretty much

kinda like Creed, except Creed didn't have a good song ever

AtomicBono said:

well they are all shittier versions of the same song pretty much

kinda like Creed, except Creed didn't have a good song ever

They had ''My Sacrifice''.
But I think my brother ruined it by blasting it out almost everyday :crack:

Back
Top Bottom