It's official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Warning: the following post contains "mojo". Don't read any further if you're tired of posts like this.

I was watching a documentary about hyenas (I sooo spelled that wrong didn't I?) and there were two baby hyenas. The baby girl hyena was called Anni and the baby boy hyena was called

Mojo.

So it's official, I share my nickame with a hyena. Pffft, not very flattering.

Well, interesting replies...

April :lmao:

The two little hyenas were cute (as all baby animals are-but they sure get ugly when they are adults), and they have to fight over who will take control later on and get a better position in the pack. Apparently female hyenas tend to win (girl power), and also here Anni was doing better than Mojo.

(...and I'll stop the bio-lesson right now)

What do you mean :der: Sicy?

Lara: you mean in this case or in general the IO mojo thing?

As in the general IO mojo thing I never understood it :confused:

Well, you know that I sometimes ask for the meaning of a word I don't understand right?
Once there was the word "mojo" in a thread, so I asked what it meant. Unfortunately for me/ironically (being shy in real life), most of these words were sexual slang. And at times I post scandalous stuff (guess I'm braver on the net lol).

I guess for these reasons some people (ok, IO regulars) started to call me "mojo".

Ooooh right lol :laugh:

I think your English is great!

I know some spanish slang now its funny hehe

Thanks. :)

I had good teachers, and I suppose it's easier to learn languages with a bit of a talent.

Spanish slang? Tell us!

I know Im studying 2 languages in uni from this year hopefully if i pass my final exams!

Well not slang really my friend tells me all the net speak like shortening words but all i remember is peli=pelicula qtal= que tal and tb=tambien oh and for quiero he says kiero

I had a dream last night that a tiger kept attacking me.
I was in a public place and everyone saw it happening, but no one would help me.
That must mean something:shifty:

I have consulted the powers that be....and I have arrived at this:
the tiger represents life, which you feel is continually attacking you. But, my dear boomchaa, life is something you have to deal with yourself, that is why nobody around you would help you.

only YOU can tame the Life Tiger

Back
Top Bottom