It's Official #1181 - the Friday Digest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
FRIDAY

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOoo!! :tongue: :tongue: :p :cool:

So what's everyone up to this weekend? Shall we have an Interference soireee? :sexywink:

it's a canadian long weekend.

might go for a drive into the us. nothing planned though.

:D

I'm sad because I'm broke so I will not be drinking at all this weekend!
and its a big weekend here to, its the george street festival.

oh well

Tonight I'm going to see a band play downtown...they're my friends and this is their last show in Newfoundland before they move to Toronto

I've got relatives comin' to visit for the weekend. I'm also takin' my "little sister" to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday...she's had to cancel our last two outings, so I hope we can make this one happen! :D

Isn't that pathetic?? Even 12 year olds ditch me!!! :D

tonight, i think i'm going to this place called The Spaghetti Warehouse. Should be pretty fun.

Except that I've gained 5 pounds lately because we've been celebrating the new house. blargh. guess i need to get back in the pool and do some laps! :)

it's getting close to my off to college date. will you miss me? don't answer that

today i'm quitting my job.

i'm driving my new car *pets car*

aaand i'm going shopping for college with my ma.

other than that, i'm cleaning. maybe cleaning. or cleaning. :|

the lady behind me won't stop talking to herself and it is making me INSANE. :mad:

hi lilly. where is the other boofus twin?

Well, considering my latest IO adventure, i don't think i should tell you what i'm doing this weekend.

;)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

334%3B543523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C6%3C97693ot1lsi

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I was thinking we were due for a Happy Hour thread.

Buca tonight for a Birthday party
Going to see my favorite local band tomorrow night
Working a poop load (I worked 116 hours in two weeks and my pay check still SUCKED - I need a real full time job NOW).

it's 80 degrees in my room but 60 outside. damn attic.

Screaming Flower said:
hi lilly. where is the other boofus twin?

being a boofus in michigan.

24 hours ago i was looking at john mayer, i figured you cared.

my voice is completely SHOT!!

but it was a fun night all the same

god - i was screaming last night too; when ya drink and go to a loud italian restaurant that just happens!! :lol:

I had a blast with my "little sister" today! We went to Chuck E. Cheese, we played with the kitties at Petsmart, she read me stories at Barnes & Noble, and we played with the toys at Toys R Us.

I love toys r us :sad:

I wrecked up my tidy room today by emptying out my cupboards there is junk EVERYWHERE- i dont wanna tidy up- im moving everything to one side of my bed hopping in and sleeping- i couldnt b bothered :scream:

Re: I was thinking we were due for a Happy Hour thread.

zonelistener said:
Buca tonight for a Birthday party

Wave to me Zoney I'll be across the street at Houlihans for MY late birthday dinner. BTW, where the heck were you on MY B-Day???? You skipped the state to my recollection....:mad:*taps foot

JK after that i'm going to the ol' bowling alley with a bunch of friends i graduated with. Should be a good time!

Tomorrow i take my niece and nephew to the zoo. I can't wait to see the tortoises-they make me laugh!! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom