IO Your last day to live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh why didnt you tell me this mornign :mad:

i wouldve skipt school

Go to Toronto. :sexywink:

An interesting movie to check out on this subject is "Last Night." A fairly unconventional, but emotionally realistic portrayal about what we'd do if it were the end of the world (sans explosions and special effects).

Melon

Eat pudding, listen to Ryan Adams, and make out with a sexy boy...preferably Ryan Adams.

skip work, grab my husband and parents, and track down duran duran and ramble about how they're my favourite band, biggest influence, etc. until i drop dead. (but magically i know when i'll die as i give my hubbie a big ol kiss before i die).

ha!
this thread is a lie

i got through yesterday

bonosgirl84 said:

this made me sad.

why are we doing this?

:(

Don't be sad BG.

I always just wondered what I would do in that situation. I guess I always get like this before I get on a big plane to go across the country.

Does everyone you love know you love them? Will I be missed? These are some of the questions that go through my mind when I sit and think too long.

Okay, I'm over it now! :flirt:

Mr. BAW said:

but what would I be doing???? prolly getting in another 18 holes before it turns dark!

and I'm talking about golf! :)

How can it be that I want to slap you silly and kiss you, all at the same time :mad: :heart:

OMG! I hope that I am never givin a date to die! I guess if I did I would want a big gathering of friends and family. I couldn't handle being alone with my kids on that day! Very sad indeed.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom