IO# I've got a job in Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bammo2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!
Someone has actually given me a job!

It's working the bar at the Trident Hotel in Kinsale

It looks lovely there :drool:

I get basic accommodation for when I first arrive, and all my food too :up:

I start on June 21st, and the job is initially for the summer season, up till the end of October. After that, there's the possibility that the job would become permanent, or what I'm thinking now is that I'll move to Dublin then :yes:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :heart:

I LOVE KINSALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one place in Ireland I want to go back and visit. There is a really nice and tasty bakery on Market Square.

Way to go on landing the job. :D

Last edited:
beli said:
Well done.

:clap:

Just in time to have drinks with Lara and Rono. :up:

I would like to say that I will always be here (except between Sept - June 2005/ 2006 and Aug 2006) and i am always willing to go for a drink :up: :up:

have you ever been there?

It is a pretty town. Something I was not expecting at all. My friend and I fell in love with the people and the town. In fact that was the first time we saw a Palm Tree in Ireland. We died laughing at the tree and took a picture of it. I didn't think Palm Trees could grow that far north, however after talking to the locals I found out the Gulf Stream swings by the part of Ireland, so it makes for a nice tropical environment.

Anyway, I came back home and talked and talked about Kinsale. There is also a shop there that sells fantastic home made soaps. :heart:

:sigh: I want to go back!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom