IO# Electricuting my self, worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a little alarm thing once in technology, the only problem was once it turned itself on it wouldn't stop beeping so I had to er, wreck it and take the battery out :up:

48% is not bad. :up:

Back in the days when I was at school, I always got the lowest in our Maths exams, I had to sit at the front and I would come home every Christmas and Summer and cry and wail about getting a low mark, Maths was my least favourite subject, i really couldnt get to grips with it but in my 3rd year i managed to get 75% and I got to sit in the 2nd row from the back. :D

So yes uhm, if I managed to do well in Maths (and I was WOEFUL!!! at maths im sure you will get more than 48% in your next exam) :up:

Lara Mullen said:
Back in the days when I was at school, I always got the lowest in our Maths exams, I had to sit at the front and I would come home every Christmas and Summer and cry and wail about getting a low mark, Maths was my least favourite subject, i really couldnt get to grips with it but in my 3rd year i managed to get 75% and I got to sit in the 2nd row from the back. :D

So yes uhm, if I managed to do well in Maths (and I was WOEFUL!!! at maths im sure you will get more than 48% in your next exam) :up:

Thanks, I study, do the homwork and show to class every day! I just can't get with it. Very fustrating.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom