Io: D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aralitia

The Fly
I did my transfer test again tonight on a show on television, a test I did when I was 11 and got an A in,

Tonight I got.............69% and got a Grade...........D :silent: :eek: :lmao:

The average for County Antrim was 68% so I guess I am a bit above average?

a D :lmao:

its a test you do to see what kind of school you go to

If you want to go to a grammar school you need a high grade - our school couldnt accept everyone with an A grade, my sisters school accepts C's - its a really messed up system, so they r doing away with it in 2008

so they lump all the dumb folk into the same school?

How do you excel if you are not challenged?

Will you be lowered into a "lower" school now that you have retaken the test and scored a lower score? :(

Sorry for all the questions.

zoney! said:
so they lump all the dumb folk into the same school?

How do you excel if you are not challenged?

Will you be lowered into a "lower" school now that you have retaken the test and scored a lower score? :(

Sorry for all the questions.

- every school is different

- im not at school and im not 11, it was on tv as a bit of fun, i said in my first post :laugh: 60% of ppl who did it got a D anyway im in the majority :up: The thing was you only got 15 secs to answer each question and there was a part where I missed about 8 questions :down: And I kept talking to everyone and missing out stuff :uhoh:

SF :| :heart:

Slomey (b) (Y)

Last edited:
I did another one again online and I got a certificate

certificate.html

:drool:

Well it didnt sho up but I got an A :|

I :heart: those TV tests. There was a driving theory test one a couple of weeks ago. When I took my driving theory test I passed with flying colours. 7 years later, taking the TV one I failed miserably. :laugh:

I didn't know you had that system in NI. I don't think we have it here (although I wouldn't know cos I went to an evil private school from ages 7-16)

Back
Top Bottom