IO: Baseball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PLEASE

U2SavesTheWorld said:
By the rando way CubbieFlower, every summer I rent out a rooftop next to Wrigley for the Cubs/Cards series. Last year it was over 4th of July weekend. Fun stuff.
I will extend an invitation to you this year.

:mad:

oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (beg) (beg) (beg) can I come PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

PLEASE?????? :bow: :drool:

I will be impartial and buy drinks and stufff.

PLEASE????? :D :D :D

I'm going to see the Baltimore Oroles when they start playing. I've only been to one professional baseball game when I was like 10 in California.

I just want to go to get beer, hot dogs and see what all the fuss is about. I'm not really a big fan of baseball.

Ohhhhhhhhh cubbielistener.

It is possible that you will be invited. Your chances will be directly proportional to your attitude, your actions, and your ass-kissing.

:angry:

Go Cards.

:mad:

baseballbaseballbaseballbaseballbaseballbaseballbaseballbaseball
baseballbaseballbaseballbaseball
mmm baseball... I CAN'T WAIT ANYLONGER! I"M GOING TO GO INSANE! TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...TWINS... GIANTS... A'S...
baseball....
mmm fill me with happiness... peanuts.... garlic fries... veggie burgers... lemonade... metrodome... pac bell... network colloseum...metrodome... pac bell... network colloseum...metrodome... pac bell... network colloseum...metrodome... pac bell... network colloseum...

i'm okay... i promise...
like any of you care anyway...
boo cubs... just kidding :wink:
red sox... my friend andy thinks they're going to win all this year... boo
it's eric chavez and the A's year... he he
mmm baseball

peace, toner

METRODOME SUCKS

U2SAVESTHECARDS......PLEASE, please, PLEASE, please, PLEASE, please, YOU are THE greatest IN the WORLD, please, PLEASE, please, PLEASE, etc.

/:(\ <--- (zoney's attempt at a sad puppy dog face)

that was an excellent puppy zoner. bring on the beer. :angry:

but first i must take this moment to make a solemn vow not to be mean about baseball this season. i promise to do my best not to yell at people and be bitchy to cardinal fans *coughchizzercough* even though i want to put them all in a big reject box. :|

ok now let's talk about beer and claw secretly loving the cubs. :mad:

I think you still have permission to be mean to chizzer! :sexywink:

You must be EXTREMELY NICE to CLAWSAVESTHECARDS (for second place) so she will let me come to the rooftop party. :heart: :hyper: /:(\

Last edited:
This is the year for the Brewers ... I can feel it

Ok ... they'll probably just loose as usual. At least we have beer, brats and extreme sausage racing when the Pirates are in town :up:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I cant wait for baseball to start. I was so siked last year for the possibilty of Red Sox/ Cubbies WS - because one of them would have to have won.

Opening day tickets here are literally impossible to get. I used to sleep outside in line while I was in college, but now that I'm a working stiff, I cant really do that kind of thing anymore - as much as I'd like to.

Fenway's opening day this year is on Good Friday - so all you good Catholics out there know what that means - no meat :scream: , hence no fenway franks. The bishop already said he wont give dispension!

Back
Top Bottom