ZooTV II?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did this idea that a huge spectacle show mean the music is somehow inferior? It' crap. Zoo TV was amazing on both fronts. Popmart was a little overwhelming, but the band wasn't ready, and later shows were much better. I think people who call theElevation Tour stripped down are fooling themselves. That was a big set, lotsa lights, screens, catwalks, whole nine yards. It wasn't as full on as the previous 2, but it still was a production.

what they need is try to work more on new material , in studio and live , they have nothing to lose , more hard stuff .
Zoo TV was perfect , POP Mart was very ggod , release both on dvd , please and tour the whole freakin' globe , this time :wave: :wave: :wave:

The thing i liked about Zoo TV is that the band played huge, open-air stadiums, such as the video in Sydney, but they also played in arenas, like the Washington DC bootleg.

I missed the ZooTV tour (i was 4) and i would love to see ZooTV 2. I love the Syndey video (especially "Lemon") and it is my fav. U2 tour

Back
Top Bottom